Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caitriona

Gagh said:
Valid Point - what say I bump a few in here just for THE REAL GAGH?
now I am consufed. if you were a conspirator then you are only making her look bad,or you might be interested in justice here

Or maybe you thwart yourself as usual because you're an annoying twat with childish methods, and choose to hide behind a dual instead of lending your own voice to the place.

$M Gayboy Bruce Wayne said:
Or maybe you thwart yourself as usual because you're an annoying twat with childish methods, and choose to hide behind a dual instead of lending your own voice to the place.
so now you are al admiting defeat on mass

i told you my karma flares would be spotted by someone who believed in justice

Gagh. said:
now I am consufed. if you were a conspirator then you are only making her look bad,or you might be interested in justice here

Keep your sad fucking conspiracies to yourself, you sad lifeless little cunt.

I was talking about you, Fake Idiot Gagh. You began as an annoying child, and you continue as an annoying child. No one takes you seriously because your whines for justice are at the schoolyard level, and have no bearing on the actual environment.

How about, finally, YOU admit defeat, fuck off, pick a username all your own and try to post like an intelligent human? There's a unique approach, I'm not surprised you never thought of it.

You'll have a hundred before I'm finshed, or indeed before I give a fuck.

I was talking about you, Fake Idiot Gagh. You began as an annoying child, and you continue as an annoying child. No one takes you seriously because your whines for justice are at the schoolyard level, and have no bearing on the actual environment.

How about, finally, YOU admit defeat, fuck off, pick a username all your own and try to post like an intelligent human? There's a unique approach, I'm not surprised you never thought of it.
this is my primary account you stupid poop

I have to break it down into smaller words, I see... *sigh*

As long as you cling to a parody account, you will always be treated like a parody of a human being. Get it?

As long as you cling to it, I will protest with spam, spam and even more fucking spam until I am fucking well Day Cared!

I have to break it down into smaller words, I see... *sigh*

As long as you cling to a parody account, you will always be treated like a parody of a human being. Get it?
you stupid poop

If MX was smart, he'd never tell the rest of you who he really is. There might be a small chance he could make it here unscathed if nobody knew.