Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CALLING ALL HUMMERS!!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

Tonight my "home-boy" was waiting for me so we could firm up some plans and while we were outside in the yard talking................in the dark (we prefer to talk in dark places)............I saw the tricked out Black Hummer drive by. I pointed it out to him so he could make a mental note since that is the third time I have seen it in da hood in the last couple of months. A white Hummer followed me down the interstate one time and stayed real far behind me even when I slowed down to 50 thus pisses off every motorist on the freeway even though I stayed to the far left.

Check it out boys................I know you are watching this board!!!

^^uumm........thanks for that. I posted this for my "power" playah!

His people are out there.

They are many

They are powerful

They owe him......................

They do as they are told.

I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE THEM WHEN I GROW UP!!!! I have my foot in the door..............

I made the decision yesterday to join his team. He really is a good guy, you just don't want to mess around with him like the evil people on the intraweb and in real life have.

You want his address and telephone number too??

biglaugh.gif

please................stay down here with me. You are fun!!!