Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I get an answer regard the inconsistencies?

Certain things do need to be expanded upon.

What's wrong some particular existing elements of the Spamstitution?

It states there should be two mods. We have three. We had three when Omar was elected. Thus the Spamtitution needs to either make provision for Ily's status as permanent mod or otherwise clarify on the three mod issue.

It states there should be two mods. We have three. We had three when Omar was elected. Thus the Spamtitution needs to either make provision for Ily's status as permanent mod or otherwise clarify on the three mod issue.

Yep, I pointed this out in my Review of Moderators thread. This is really the only inconsistency I have seen.

Except you tried to defy the will of mm. Silly rabbit. It would make Omar first illegal mod and Gonad the second illegal mod. Thus an emergency election should be held.

If the Spamstitution isn't ratified, either Omar should be removed as a mod, or both Omar and Gonad should be removed. An emergency election would have to take place if the latter occurs.

hmmm, I will have to think about this for a while, maybe confer with Conchaga... I will give my thoughts on this on Monday at the latest.

who%20gives%20a%20fuck_01.jpg

I understand what is being said, however doesn't whatever mm said at one point about Ily's status make these arguements null and void and therefore an addition to the spamstitution while perhaps necesary does not constitute the need for an emergency election?

I am not questioning anything about Ily. I am questioning the 2 additional moderators, this was not contemplated according to the Spamstitution as originally stated.

I agree that the wording 'at one time', at least to my not-having-English-as-her-native-language self, is ambiguous. Since I don't know for sure, though, the decision whether or not to define it as a one-time-occurence will have to be made by a native English speaker. I suggest to consult both FBI and Conchaga, the first because he's the shizznet reg language, the latter because he wrote the damn thing.

If they agree that the former practice of having two moderator (in addition to me) wasn't in accordance with the wording, the Spamstitution would have to be changed.
Since the election of Omar and Gonad would then have been against the regulations, an emergency election would be necessary.