can someone fix the server?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Still getting really weird messages whenever I try to login with Firefox.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I only use Firefox and I don't get weird messages.

jack

Something is up. I have to use Opera on the home computer and if it isnt on Turbo I get IP banned messages. I used to just not be able to access the site with Firefox, now I can, but am getting these old messages. Opera's not a problem, unless turbo kicks off, then I get the same IP banned message.

Just completely strange.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I'm using FF as well, and everything's fine.

Off hand, I'd say someone's fucking with you. It's okay to be paranoid here, since you're usually justified.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
The Turbo thing is probably because it accesses the page with a different server/IP, then sends it to you.

I blame Sarek.

jack

It's very tedious :D

jack

Thank you, now it works fine. I'm not imagining this stuff, I promise.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Had a 'Server Not Found' error on my browsers last night.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^Same here. Then I logged on with Windows 7, and everything was fine. Where the fuck is Weevil, anyway?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
^Same here. Then I logged on with Windows 7, and everything was fine. Where the fuck is Weevil, anyway?

I think he melted down and split over the whole "banning Cow for NSFW" debacle. Haven't seen him since then...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Maybe he had one of those rare, TK- innate dual confusion moments and accidentally banned himself instead of GTC. IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED!

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Since all the other duals were supposedly unbanned, you'd think he would have sprung Messenger and posted through there if that had happened. I'm with Donovan on this.

jack

jack

Had a 'Server Not Found' error on my browsers last night.

Mine now says "Sorry, the administrator has banned your IP address", when it's not giving me the "server not found" message.

jack

What the fuck you mean "you're calling bullshit on that" perhaps a wager on a screenshot when I get home?

You ready to cough up your first blowjob, virgin girl?