canada2.JPG

Tyrant

canada2.JPG

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"OH! CANADA!
MY HOMO NAKED MAN...
TRUE PATRIOT LOVE IS ALL THY SONS COMMAND..."

Canada is like some crappy, alternate reality version of the US, if we'd lost the Revolutionary War. They have an Independence Day, but it is on July 1 instead of on the 4th. They have Thanksgiving, but it's ...fuck, I don't know when Canadian Thanksgiving is--October? They have football (not soccer) but no one knows any of the teams and the field is like, 103 yards or some goddamned thing.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Volpone said:
"OH! CANADA!
MY HOMO NAKED MAN...
TRUE PATRIOT LOVE IS ALL THY SONS COMMAND..."

Canada is like some crappy, alternate reality version of the US, if we'd lost the Revolutionary War. They have an Independence Day, but it is on July 1 instead of on the 4th. They have Thanksgiving, but it's ...fuck, I don't know when Canadian Thanksgiving is--October? They have football (not soccer) but no one knows any of the teams and the field is like, 103 yards or some goddamned thing.

Interesting that you required a war to gain your independence. We did not. Interesting that it was the French who won you your freedom. We gained our own freedom. No, we have soccer. Our football, yes football, field is larger than yours simply because we are better. Your tiny field behooves we Canadians to slow down, whereas here in Canada, we can run full tilt without running out of room. There is also the fact our country is far larger than yours. Now, if you would do me the polite gesture of being silent, rather than continue whining as you are obviously doing here, I would be most thankful.

Thug Angel

But your country less educated and helath care system sucks donkey balls, your women be fugly and your country recognizes GAY RIGHTS. as fucked up as the USA be soemtime it never would be that fuckin stupid to recognize faggot unions

holla 5000

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
:shrug: But Canada got its independence in what, 1975? It was like the Queen was cleaning out her attic for a garage sale, found the deed and went "Shit. Why am I still keeping this around?" When one else wanted it, she gave you your independence. :cylon:

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Thug Angel said:
But your country less educated and helath care system sucks donkey balls, your women be fugly and your country recognizes GAY RIGHTS. as fucked up as the USA be soemtime it never would be that fuckin stupid to recognize faggot unions

holla 5000

Our country is less-educated? Yet, we perennially top the USA in world-wide comparisons in this area. Tell me, how much did you pay during your last visit to have a doctor place a bandaid upon your pinky, to cover the boo-boo you suffered? $400? $800?

As for the 'gay rights' claptrap, blame that on liberals who have taken control of my country. Half of the US population is made up of the very same liberals, but they have nowhere near the same power.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Volpone said:
:shrug: But Canada got its independence in what, 1975? It was like the Queen was cleaning out her attic for a garage sale, found the deed and went "Shit. Why am I still keeping this around?" When one else wanted it, she gave you your independence. :cylon:

Uh, we have been an independent country since 1867 dipshit. We recently celebrated my country's birthday. Rest assured it was not my country's 32nd birthday.

The Queen did not grant us our independence, British parliament did. She had no say in the matter.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The Queen farted and Canada dripped out.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
jack said:
The Queen farted and Canada dripped out.

Interesting to note that we simply asked for our independence and were immediately granted it. When you wanted yours, the leaders of the Thirteen Colonies raced to France and went on a whirlwind tour of Paris, sucking every royal cock they could find, part of their desperation to gain French assistance.

I just love knowing that Cornwallis surrendered to a French general at Yorktown, and not to the colonials. *ROTFLMAO* That was the ultimate slap in the face. He proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Americans are adept at sucking French cock.