Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Candlelight Vigil get well soon thread for Luci

I still remember his first thread, where he made all those gifs of airplanes crashing into people and robots running away from guns.

candlelight.02.jpeg

:(
mm

I'll never forget the time he called me a stupid missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!.

Remember that time when we all looked at the latest missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess! pictures from NASA.gov?

I love pneumonia. Especially the part where you cough so hard you sit up hacking.

I remember when I posted his gawdawful, hellaciously ugly face on TK and people were home vomiting at the very sight of it and then he was all, "THAT'S NOT ME!! THAT'S NOT ME!! I'M HOT! PLEASE BELIEVE ME!!!"

Pneumonia, ahhh just another step to dying from teh AIDS.

The biggest compliment I can think of is...currently I don't have him on ignore.

I've always said he has talent, if he branched out beyond the Luci persona he might go places.

Sarek said:
Is he dead yet?

I'm holding out tapping the kegs, but it's not easy.......

I don't know, I haven't seen him online for two days. Usually he comes around.

I love you Luci, please don't die!! There, that ought to bring him out of his death bed, wheezing and coughing up a portion of his lung in bloody lumps just to jump on that and declare: *something in yellow* or is that his urine sample?