Capitol Police Ordered To Allow Vandalism

The Question

Eternal
http://www.thehill.com/thehill/export/TheHill/News/Frontpage/012507/protesters.html/

You know, I'm not for the idea of sending more American boys and girls to that shithole sandtrap; don't know many who are for it, and wouldn't want to. OTOH, I'm half past sick and fuckin' tired of reading stories where LEOs are ordered to not do their jobs, whether it be dirty scumfuck Anarchists filthying up our Capitol or slimy illegals and drug runners skulking over our southern border. IMNSHO, any official who orders cops, soldiers or National Guard to not do what they're supposed to do should be charged, tried and convicted right along with the criminals who physically carry out the crime.

Cranky Bastard

Promoting anarchy promotes... anarchy.

Cranky Bastard

Salt rock would be good, too. It would be billed as a "great atrocity the likes of which has never been seen."

Michael Moore will do a crockumentary on it.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
You'd be surprised how often it happens.

I once worked at an Air Force base where the wing commander ordered the cops not to issue any type of traffic citations. Said it was "harassing" the wing members. And though it was technically an unlawful order, try going past them up the chain of command in an atmosphere rife with nepotism and favoritism.

The Question

Eternal
Cranky Bastard said:
Salt rock would be good, too. It would be billed as a "great atrocity the likes of which has never been seen."

Michael Moore will do a crockumentary on it.

Not if you start with Michael Moore and continue to apply regular dosages throughout the "hippie-reset" campaign. ;)

Cranky Bastard

The Question said:
Not if you start with Michael Moore and continue to apply regular dosages throughout the "hippie-reset" campaign. ;)

Your fantasies have made me all hot and bothered. Where do you come up with them?

happy0148.gif

The Question

Eternal
I'm a professional. Literally.