Captioning scottish accents

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Fucking sucks.

Even though I love the accents, listening to them and trying to caption them are two seperate yet equally important things.

DA DA

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Do you have to put [CRAZY SCOTTISH ACCENT] in the captions so deaf people can try to imagine what an accent would sound like if they knew what talking sounded like?

Tisiphone

No, but I like to put song titles in quotes like they know what the fucking song sounds like. Just my little evil that I do while captioning. It would look something like:

[Darth Vader's Theme from "Star Wars" Playing]

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Well, they're for the hard-of-hearing, too, so just think of the thousands of near-deaf people who play Darth Vader's theme on repeat at volumes high enough to make their neighbors shit themselves who you're making happy.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WEE BURNIE NOW MOLESTING THE SMOKING GUNNS SAY IT AIN'T SO

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
OK,
Who was into the haggis last night?!?!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
(IMHO it just tastes kinda like sausage)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
never had it WHAT YOU'VE NEVER HAD HAGGIS AND YOU'RE SCOTTISH!?!?! yes that's right

Tisiphone

The shame.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
How would you caption this? I mean, on first sight/sound?

[YOUTUBE]tM0sTNtWDiI[/YOUTUBE]

(LOL DONT WORRY I WOULDNT WANT TO BE TESTED ON MY POWERPOINT SKILLS ON THE FLY IN HERE EITHER SO IM JUST KIDDING HAVE ANOTHER COFFEE WHILE I KILL SOMETHING SMALL LOL)

Tisiphone

How would you caption this? I mean, on first sight/sound?

[youtube]tM0sTNtWDiI[/youtube]

(LOL DONT WORRY I WOULDNT WANT TO BE TESTED ON MY POWERPOINT SKILLS ON THE FLY IN HERE EITHER SO IM JUST KIDDING HAVE ANOTHER COFFEE WHILE I KILL SOMETHING SMALL LOL)

I'd probably write [Singing in Foreign Language]