Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carpet stain removal hints

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
In particular.... how does one get blood out of a carpet?

The police were here yesterday afternoon. It seems one of my neighbors thought she spotted an intruder in my garage while I was away and reported it. Considering my "unique" situation, local law enforcement has been very helpful. However, I know they can't keep an eye on the place 24 hours a day.

One thing I do know, an uninvited guest in the form of an intruder is just RUDE! And I dont think I'll even mess with the .38. Perhaps a shotgun would be a better choice. It would stop the pesky intruder better, but dear me.... the mess. Perhaps I need to start planning now for new carpeting? Just in case? Something in a nice mushroom color I think.

;)
mm

Lots of ice, and that cool lemon shit you get from those door to door guys.

Mix one cup of warm water, two table spoons of ammonia and one tablespoon of mild detergent.

That is all.

well whatever you do, (which ever gun you finally decide on), don't use hot water! It'll actually set the blood. :D

but mushroom?

get household insurance - they will buy you a brand new carpet.

sorted.

oh by the way. go for the shotgun, but remember to saw the barrel short.

in close quarter battle scenarios you don't want a long barrel gatting caught in doorways / curtains / caught by the intruder etc.

don't worry though, the range is so short that if you use a 12bore you'll still cut him / her in half.

(see - i'm not sexist - i've allowed for the fact that the intruder might be female!)

If you left a fresh tray of cookies outside before leaving the house, they wouldn't go rooting thru the garage to find them, now would they?

;)