Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars You'd Love to Own

Lilith

Can be anything, doesn't even have to be an exotic car (we all know people love them).
Here's mine.
Subaru Impreza WRX STi
subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-101.jpg

Hyundai Tiburon (if only they had more torque)
95545.2003.Hyundai.Tiburon.jpg

Toyota Supra TT
toyota_supra_mk4tt_04.jpg

1990 Nissan 300zx TT
300zx_2.jpg

BMW 3 Series Coupe
44199.jpg

1990 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 IROC
90iroc.jpg

Ok, my inner "girly girl" wants a Beetle. :/

I wouldn't mind hitting the streets in a 'Vette, though.

Mercury Marauder
4sa.jpg

Ford Mustang
2006-Mustang-Saleen-Side.jpg

Dodge Charger (Yes, it's ugly and no, I don't care.)
Dodge-Charger-Coupe.jpg

Ford/Harley Davidson F-150
6.jpg

Buell XB12S
xb12s_rood-m.jpg

Oh, last but definitely not least:

Maybach
maybach-exelero-20-1024.jpg

I got myself into trouble with that car...I ALWAYS drove too fast.

That's why I picked a Cavalier when I got my new car. I tend to road rage a bit, so I figured a 4-cyl would keep me from being tempted.

I try not to, but I still get a bit of a lead foot. That's like when Mox got his new car...I jammed the gas just to see how much go-go power it had, and he just about jumped out the sunroof. Teehee!

Cars I'd love to own? Let's start with an early fantasy.

count25br.jpg

An 80's Lamborghini Countach. Saw this in Cannonball Run movies, and fell in love with it. Maybe it was because of the hot chicks that drove it. I dunno.

2bandit17lb.jpg

Moving right along to another Burt Reynolds movie, what fantasy collection would be complete without Bandit One? A beautiful black Pontiac Trans-Am.

eleanor4xs.jpg

Everyone remembers Eleanor from Gone in 60 Seconds. A 1967 Shelby Mustang GT would be the perfect addition to any collection.

celicatrd26xi.jpg

Going a little closer to reality, the Toyota Celica is a more practical car I'd like to own. Great handling, and an interesting look.

tomssupra5pe.jpg

Quickly moving back to fantasy, anyone who's seen the Toyota Supra TOM'S Custom, must have wanted to drive it at one point in time.

ninja2ot.jpg

Slightly skewing from the norm, we have the 1992 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-11. First saw this on Babylon 5, and then another model in the series Dark Angel. If I ever learn to ride a motorcycle, this is the one I want.

general4yd.jpg

And what fantasy collection would be complete without the 1969 Dodge Charger. More affectionately known as 'The General Lee'.