Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case 39

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Case 39

Renee Zellweger film

Ms. Zellweger is one of my favorite actors.
I like the movies she is in and the characters she plays are very different from each other. My favorites:
Cold Mountain - Ruby Thewes
Chicago -Roxie Hart
Bridget Jones - Bridget Jones

Case 39 is one of those movies where the situation and the characters are presented quickly. It isn't the best of situations but we all know it is plausible and all too often the reality. However, as the story develops we learn that not everything is as it originally appeared. That's good storytelling.

The storyline is developed at a good pace, the movie has good production values, and the characters are interesting.

The little girl in this movie is very good. I think she might be creepier than Val Kilmer in "The Traveler."

I probably would have given this movie a lower rating if I had paid to see it on the big screen at the theater. The story doesn't warrant that. At home on a $1 rental I give it an B+. When it is part of the monthly subscription to an online service, such as netflix, I'd definitely give it an A.