Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cat Got Your Tongue The Question??

FederalAgent007

I see you lurking around down there. Bring it Boy!!!! Jillie can take YOU with no problem.

I can do it with a joint in one hand and a beer in the other.

Bring It Baby Boy!!!!

*Jillian gets ready to smack TQ's Pee-Pee*

Where is this kinky, freaky bastard when you need him??

THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!! YOU BETTER COME OUT OF HIDING!!!!!! I AM OUT HERE IMPERSONATING A FEDERAL AGENT!!!!!!!!!

QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!! Bring your handcuffs!!!! I didn't like the nightstick for spankings so swing by K-Mart and get a ping pong paddle!!!!!!

The Question said:
This is the same vapid shit you were spewing last year. Don't you at least have any NEW crazy shit?

This is some crazy NEW shit. For me anyway.................I just put something together!!!!!!!!!

I think T'Bonz has been stalking me from the beginning. From the very first time I got on a message board!!!!!!!!! True story!!! I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP SO DON'T TRY TO MAKE ME OUT TO BE A CRACKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to see if I can get The Question to cum all over my face. I think he would be kinkier, more fun, adventuresome than you in bed. He probably has a big cock too......I could open my mouth real wide, he could aim, load.....fire.

Right into my mouth.