Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cats

Rov_is_a_Fag

What is this whole cat thing?? I don't git it?
I am starting to connect dots though..............I saw a special on TV last night about KY State Prison and Brushy Mtn State Prison. Things I have seen on these boards that convinced me there are excaped convicts on message boards:

Cats...........at KY State prison they have cats that are their pets.
Serial Killers..........I saw something about serial killers on wirecutters.
Tattoo's..............all of the prisoners have a whole bunch of big tattoo's all over them, even on their faces.

which brings me to this Mexican guy I saw at the hairdresser's one day. He was Mexican, had like a nylon-type hat on, he had tattoo's all over even on his face.............he had a grill. *shudders* I bet he is a convict.

What is a sleeve? is it when you extend the tattoo down your arm like the sleeve of a shirt?

Monkey Bidness

Michael Jackson should have quit having plastic surgery at this point. He looked good enough though when it started raining in the video I fully expected him to melt or something.

He really is a great dancer/entertainer. He just turned into a major freak.