Channel 4 to let us pay to end racism

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
RACISM will be ended forever by voting to evict Jade Goody from Big Brother, a Channel 4 spokesman said. "Yes it's true!" said Dick Moneygrabbing. "All you have to do is VOTE VOTE VOTE by the millions to evict Jade and racism will be over ONCE AND FOR ALL! Don't like racism? Then stop whining and do stomething about it! Buy top-up cards and then use them up voting against the hate! Because if you don't, you're just as bad as Goody. You make me fucking sick." None of the profits from the phone vote will go to anti racism or anti bullying charities. "There's no need!" said Dick. "Racism ends forever on Friday! OH PRAISE BIG BROTHER FOR GIVING US THIS OPPORTUNITY!"

Jade's mad, one-armed, racist, lesbian mother was unvailable for comment as she had just been beaten to death by Wolf and Jett from nineties tv sensation 'Gladiators'. "She got what she deserved, WOOF!" said Jett.

CaptainWacky

!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
lol - I'm starting to be sorry I've never seen this show.

CaptainWacky

You can probably see nearly the whole thing on YouTube these days.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
The Daily Mirror Sun came out today in support of this move

Tired of racism? Are you a minority who is not listened to?

Simply ring 0898n38434329 NOW and give us your opinion. At only £27.99 per second it's well worth it, we promise to get the cleaner to listen to the tape in the morning, maybe...

Meanwhile on page 27
Immigrant Asians look at young girl (blonde, aged 15) in shock attack! "I wish they would fuck off home" said a local resident.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
You can certainly see the exciting bits on Youtube. I'm surprised they didn't call the nominations early to get more votes in, is it really Friday that it happens? I'd vote myself, but then I'd be funding the people who did fuck all to stop the racism in the first place, right? But if I don't vote then I'm encouraging racism or something?! Oh, what a dimella!!

CaptainWacky

Someone on DS said the housemates will decide who's evicted...BETTER NOT.