Charles dodges the Loktar Challenge...

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Yes you are over and done. have been for years.

Loktar, it seems as if some of Charles' personalities are breaking ranks with the others, so we need to deal with them individually. Apparently his "Joe Hennessey" and "Gank Master" identities want to become contributing members of the board, but his others are still holding fast to their cupcakeerishness. So, I intend to deal with them exactly they way they portray themselves.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktar, it seems as if some of Charles' personalities are breaking ranks with the others, so we need to deal with them individually. Apparently his "Joe Hennessey" and "Gank Master" identities want to become contributing members of the board, but his others are still holding fast to their cupcakeerishness. So, I intend to deal with them exactly they way they portray themselves.

I'm all for treating duals as seperate different people except in Charles' case when its clear he is retarded and his duals are way too obvious.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
JESUS CHRIST, will you two not put Blackfoot and my name together in the same post. GOD knows when I start contributing to TK you will know why I PRAY.

AMEN!

Why? You obviously still support Blackfoot/NAP and are a fragment of the Blackfoot persona.

LORD have mercy, but you called me a dual of Blackfoot's. Now you're saying I'm a fragment of the Blackfoot's persona.

It's obvious you are trying to keep this thing going with NAP. JESUS CHRIST, Can you see I'm trying to get from under the wings of Blackfoot?

As GOD is my witness I will finally be able to fly on my own.

AMEN!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
LORD have mercy, but you called me a dual of Blackfoot's. Now you're saying I'm a fragment of the Blackfoot's persona.

It's obvious you are trying to keep this thing going with NAP. JESUS CHRIST, Can you see I'm trying to get from under the wings of Blackfoot?

As GOD is my witness I will finally be able to fly on my own.

AMEN!

Dual/fragment. Same difference, dumbass.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Gank Master. Saint Lucifer said you were a dirty cupcakeer and like all cupcakeers should be cooked like jewish kosher pastry in german ovens. You gonna take that shit?

Loktar: stop with the hummer pix already. Chuckles ain't the only guy lost a bunch a shit in the last couple years, settle down, jeez. Or I'll drive over in my 120k + miles beatup malibu and slap ya one.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Gank Master. Saint Lucifer said you were a dirty cupcakeer and like all cupcakeers should be cooked like jewish kosher pastry in german ovens. You gonna take that shit?

Loktar: stop with the hummer pix already. Chuckles ain't the only guy lost a bunch a shit in the last couple years, settle down, jeez. Or I'll drive over in my 120k + miles beatup malibu and slap ya one.

Meh. He should be man enough to admit he lost the Hummer then and not pussy out and have you fight his battles for him.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Who's fighting battles? I'm just pointing out what should be obvious?

Him, for three years running: BLA BLA down with NAP.

You lot: JEEZUS we're sick of endless NAP BS. STFU already.

Him (eventually): Okay, I wanna talk about something besides NAP.

You lot: OH no you don't! You talk about NAP or else!

Does this line of reasoning make any sense to you? Know'm sayin, cuz? Because if NAP is gonna finally STFU about NAP, I am so down with that...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah me too. I'm very interested in this development, and am willing to let things develop as they may. As you know I have my own issues with Charles, but if the personas want to split off and assimilate, I am absolutely interested.

Dono knows what I'm talking about. I have no idea who's currently running the Hennessey dual (for example) but it used to be dershocka.

(fake) geedis is incorrigble. But Joe makes the most important point, which is that he can support Blackfoot, and contribute to the board. I don't know why Blackfoot needs supporting to be able to post? I still haven't figured out that part yet.

I've always fought my own battles against all comers, damn the torpedoes
motherfuckers.

GOD promised me a place in his KINGDOM, and I'll share that space not only with jew killing germans, but slave owning white people.

JESUS CHRIST, they need to PRAY.

AMEN!

Dual/fragment. Same difference, dumbass.

GOD knows it's called being obseesed with Blackfoot. Why do you continue to drag me down with this, even though I offered TK and you an olive brach?

It's over, you should PRAY.

Who's fighting battles? I'm just pointing out what should be obvious?

Him, for three years running: BLA BLA down with NAP.

You lot: JEEZUS we're sick of endless NAP BS. STFU already.

Him (eventually): Okay, I wanna talk about something besides NAP.

You lot: OH no you don't! You talk about NAP or else!

Does this line of reasoning make any sense to you? Know'm sayin, cuz? Because if NAP is gonna finally STFU about NAP, I am so down with that...

AMEN!

Do you get what Donovan is PREACHING. Its over, JESUS CHRIST. Even if I were Blackfoot's dual you should have gotten the hint.

Honestly I don't think Loktar, Dirk Funk, Seph, or Jack really wont this to end. Conchaga got the hint, Gagh finally realised, why can't they?

GOD have mercy on thier souls

Yeah me too. I'm very interested in this development, and am willing to let things develop as they may. As you know I have my own issues with Charles, but if the personas want to split off and assimilate, I am absolutely interested.

Dono knows what I'm talking about. I have no idea who's currently running the Hennessey dual (for example) but it used to be dershocka.

(fake) geedis is incorrigble. But Joe makes the most important point, which is that he can support Blackfoot, and contribute to the board. I don't know why Blackfoot needs supporting to be able to post? I still haven't figured out that part yet.

motherfuckers.

JESUS CHRIST, I'm really dumb struck by this post.

There's post after post where Seph and Loktar defend you at every waking moment. They are your boys against NAP.

You reapeatly call Joe a Blackfoot dual, then you post that he's rreal yet you have no clue.

And in one thread you claimed geedis was real, then when he pisses you off you call him a fake.

GOD you need to PRAY. Tell the truth, you have no clue who NAP is? You're just yanking TK's chain.

GOD you need to PRAY

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

motherfuckers.

Well make up your mind then. In the last few days I've seen you say "Yeah I see you Blackfoot duals making an effort to be normal posters, I'll give you a second chance." and then the next day turnaround and be all like "Deal is off! You duals have no intention of changing!"

I'm no sheep but I'll go along with with whatever you guys decide on how your gonna treat Blackfoot's dual redemption. I'd hate to be the lone crazy wolf howling at the darkness.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
AMEN!

Do you get what Donovan is PREACHING. Its over, JESUS CHRIST. Even if I were Blackfoot's dual you should have gotten the hint.

Honestly I don't think Loktar, Dirk Funk, Seph, or Jack really wont this to end. Conchaga got the hint, Gagh finally realised, why can't they?

GOD have mercy on thier souls

Why did you lump me in like that, Gank Master? I'm the one who said to give you and Joe the benefit of the doubt, since you talked about turning over a new leaf. You need to pray.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Well make up your mind then. In the last few days I've seen you say "Yeah I see you Blackfoot duals making an effort to be normal posters, I'll give you a second chance." and then the next day turnaround and be all like "Deal is off! You duals have no intention of changing!"

I'm no sheep but I'll go along with with whatever you guys decide on how your gonna treat Blackfoot's dual redemption. I'd hate to be the lone crazy wolf howling at the darkness.

What part of "letting things develop as they might" are you missing, my friend? I've made it clear I don't trust anyone in this stupid little clique. I'm not committing to anything. It's eyes wide open in this segment, and segue.

I happen to KNOW that dershocka created the original Joe Hennessey dual and trolled TK with it and then joined NAP before he gave it to Charles when he quit here. Are you with me? So Hennessey wants to join the board, he'll find out how quickly Charles will allow him to BE part of that clique. I for one know how that drama goes, so I'm in for that one.

GM seems to be on the level, probably used to be a shared dual. The "bully pulpit fire n brimstone I know God" shit is just a but much, but then, aren't we all? Look what you ask people to accept from you to be here, and that isn't criticism, Loktar. I respect you for it.

So Gank Master, I don't play fair sometimes, and I play mostly by my rules around here. I'm not part of a gang, I AM THE GANG. You don't have to "join" me to enjoy me, and I get along with just about anybody, as long as I'm not pushed around.

And Loktar, as far as (fake) geedis, and the others it is that way. Fuck them in the neck. Deeply and repeatedly. No more NAP bullshit on my watch, peer ee fucking uhd.

And when I suggest repeatedly that Charles uses sharing and duals to "enforce his point" I'm not kidding. So...when the rhetoric creeps into other peoples postings, that's the sharing and dual use I'm referring to.

I think I'm right about it, and this splitoff sort of reinforces my belief. Charles is full of shit, and will be left to his own devices as TK continues to beckon to the account holders.