Charles dodges the Loktar Challenge...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I've PM'ed 4 admins about posting an updated picture of my Hummer, all said it was a bad ideal. They also warned me of the actions that will take place if I do.

And another Thang

Its settled, so get over it and move on.

Up Top

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
COMPLETELY PWNED

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
JESUS CHRIST, I'm really dumb struck by this post.

There's post after post where Seph and Loktar defend you at every waking moment. They are your boys against NAP.

You reapeatly call Joe a Blackfoot dual, then you post that he's rreal yet you have no clue.

And in one thread you claimed geedis was real, then when he pisses you off you call him a fake.

GOD you need to PRAY. Tell the truth, you have no clue who NAP is? You're just yanking TK's chain.

GOD you need to PRAY

^True dat^

You hit the nail on the head. Paranoia is settling in.

In the end we all lose. You use cowardice, ignorance, and bullshit to lamely hide that fact that jack, me, Seph, Conchaga, Tk and life has pwned/butthurt you so bad and I still don't have mah Hummer pic.

Yeah right. The real winner in this whole deal will be the new registers.

The Next Big Thing
:peace:

Dono knows what I'm talking about. I have no idea who's currently running the Hennessey dual (for example) but it used to be dershocka.

I happen to KNOW that dershocka created the original Joe Hennessey dual and trolled TK with it and then joined NAP before he gave it to Charles when he quit here. Are you with me? So Hennessey wants to join the board, he'll find out how quickly Charles will allow him to BE part of that clique. I for one know how that drama goes, so I'm in for that one.

This isn't good.

Please don't hurt yourself trying to figure out who I am. First I was Blackfoot's dual now I'm Dershocka's?

Why do you continue to lumped Dershocka with Blackfoot? Anyway lets just stick to me Joe (The Next Big Thing) Hennesy being a contributing member of TK.

The Next Big Thing

jack

Um "Joe", I hate to break it to you but dershocka created the dual you're currently using. I know this because I posted with it for awhile, and he and I are pretty good friends IRL. Not to mention you just spelled your own last name wrong :bigass: But it's all good.

What's your favrit smell on a woman?

Um "Joe", I hate to break it to you but dershocka created the dual you're currently using. I know this because I posted with it for awhile, and he and I are pretty good friends IRL. Not to mention you just spelled your own last name wrong :bigass: But it's all good.

What's your favrit smell on a woman?

This isn't good.

Don't play that game with me Jack. Pull my leg once shame on you, pull it twice shame on me. You're playing a dead beats game. Nice try though. :bigass:

My favorite smell on a woman? Strawberry, anything strawberry.

The Next Big Thing

This isn't good :bigass:

Dershocka?

The Next Big Thing

jack

Joe? certainly you knew dershocka was the original Joe Hennessey? Charles gave you that dual, didn't he?

Joe? certainly you knew dershocka was the original Joe Hennessey? Charles gave you that dual, didn't he?

Desrshocka, Blackfoot or you have never used this account. Did you know that Dershocka was originally a member of NAP?

The New Big Thing

Dershcoka is a sock. Did you know that? :bigass:

This isn't good

The Next Big Thing

I also shared the Spack and New Age Retard account :bigass:

The Next Big Thing

jack

You really are a retard. Tell me about the last convo dershocka and I had then if he's a "sock". I know him, doofus.

jack

Here's where you get tripped up "joe"

jack

Ah well, I had such high hopes for you, too :bigass:

The Next Big Thing

You really are a retard. Tell me about the last convo dershocka and I had then if he's a "sock". I know him, doofus.

I know Dershocka, so what?

This isn't good

jack: since New Age Retard is my sock, I call bullshit on that claim :D

New Age Retard was a shared account and you didn't register the account.

The Next Big Thing

jack

I never said I registered the account, I said it was my sock.

Try and keep up.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Desrshocka, Blackfoot or you have never used this account.

The New Big Thing

?

Did you know that Dershocka was originally a member of NAP?

The New Big Thing

^True dat^

Dershcoka is a sock. Did you know that? :bigass:

This isn't good

The Next Big Thing

I call bullshit on Dershocka being a sock. But it's possible.

The Next Big Thing

That gets me(Blackfoot) off the hook.

If you shared the "New Age Retard" account then that's proof that you're not me.

Hold up! "New Age Retard" post at my board(Blackfoot's Hyperboard)