Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check it out...

I actually have a DVD, but it's gathering dust.

What I need to do is take the beginning yoga class offered at the gym--haul my ass out of bed and get there before I go to work.

But hauling your ass out of bed is so very difficult when the temperature is in the teens.

I know what you mean...the past week or so it's gotten down to the low 30's at night here. Brrr....

But, right now, it's 73º. Heh....

You can tell me to fuck off all you want, my friend. That won't make it any colder here, tho.

Tomorrow's high is going to be 79º. Heh... :P

If it makes ya feel any better....in about 3 weeks I'll be freezing my ass off.

It just occurred to me that I don't have any heavy outerwear any longer. I need to buy a coat. Sigh.

Meanwhile, today I'm putting on a pair of shorts, and going out for a walk. :D

It's still a nice, comfortable 63º here. Another month, though, and we'll start pushing our way toward the triples again, and we didn't even get a proper monsoon season to speak of yet.

I figured out my optimum temperature in Arizona was 90º, because I like it hot, and the humidity is low there.

However, the triple digits got waaay too much for me. How can you stand it?