CHICKEN GEORGE MEETS THE COLONEL!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This was a whirlwind hour!

Dani got evicted (no surprise), and then Julie dropped the bomb that a whole week's worth of game would be played in the next hour.

Janie won a quick HoH, and nominated Erika and George (yeah, she's going after CT...right). Erika won a quick POV and took herself off, and Janie replaced him with Boogie (it was either him or Will, no one else is left). The only ones left to vote were Erika and Will, who both ousted George.

After his eviction, Julie Chen surprised Chicken George with a visit from Colonel Sanders, bearing a bucket of his famous fried chicken. George was as giddy as a schoolgirl.

The Final Four: Janelle, Erika, Will and Boogie.

Welcome to Yoko Armaggedon.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
You have to be kidding. Is anyone thinking about actually winning this game? They are all in some kind of la la land if they think any of them can breeze into the F2. I sure hope these women sprout a brain over the next few days.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They had another HoH after the show so that this coming week will be like a regular week (the last one), and UGH, Boogie won HoH.

Gee, wonder who he'll put up?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
^^Janie will win PoV when Boogie nominates her, no doubt.

Janelle, Janelle, Janelle. You're still my girl and all, but why di-unt you nominate Chilltown? You had the votes to get Will out. Boogie and Will can't win SHIT, YOU could have taken Boogie to the final 2 and you would've won. Janie, you gotta win PoV again, I have faith in you, Jedi Master.

Weird that they didn't show the sequester house this time.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Big Dick McGee said:
Weird that they didn't show the sequester house this time.
No time...they had an eviction, and HoH, a PoV, and nominations to get through
all in one hour. I bet they'll show them on Sunday/Tuesday.