Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chicken Purlieu NO WOMEN ALLOWED

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
My stepfather and his friends have a weird hunting camp tradition. They get a bunch of rice and several chickens and they have a men only chicken purlieu party every year. This makes my bro's ho FURIOUS for some reason. She finds ways to go, or she punishes my brother for going by having an angry face until he does something to make it up to her (she's a bitch).

ANYWAY, do you have any weird traditions that someone is always trying to fuck up? lol

masturbation, not working well enuff to still get paid and fucking at every opportunity.

I hate it when my girlfriend gives me a hard time for ditching her in favor of a lads night out of whisky drinking and general standard laddishness.

IMO, guys and girls need to have some fun away from each other sometimes.

I hate it when my girlfriend gives me a hard time for ditching her in favor of a lads night out of whisky drinking and general standard laddishness.

See, I don't mind that. Go on out, get drunk, be safe, call me, and let me play my videogames and then have my own girls' night out, and all will be right in my little world.