Christians Make Da-Vinci Code a Smash!

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
link
Anger over "The Da Vinci Code," premiering Wednesday at the Cannes Film Festival, escalated Tuesday as Christian groups from South Korea, Thailand, Greece and India planned boycotts, a hunger strike and attempts to block or shorten screenings.
This movie will make zillions now.

It's no Passion Of the Christ but it's definitely going to make some bucks. I'm going to see it, can't wait!

The DaVinci Code is a work of FICTION folks. There is no truth to it. The idiot author took names, places, and events and had a ball with it. I can't believe people think this stupid this is true. The world is a lot dumber than I thought.

Laker_Girl said:
It's no Passion Of the Christ but it's definitely going to make some bucks. I'm going to see it, can't wait!

Yeah, the book was a thrilling read, and the cast of the film is top-notch. Plus, Ron Howard is directing. Too bad I can't take you to see it...stupid 2,666 miles! ;)

The book was mediocre. It was a light summer read. I enjoyed it but I STILL don't understand the hype. But Hambil is right that it will make massive bucks now that everyone is getting their knickers in a twist over it.

Back