Cinch's Sex Den

Cinch

Axe Wielding Maniac
Yes, ladies and gentleman, the Den is back.

First order of business, I want a harem of my own. My harem tent will be large. There will be an abundance of pillows, not so much for reclining as for prevention of naked wrestling related injuries. I very much like to wrestle but I'm not very good at it.

There is a door in the floor, chained and padlocked, in my corner. You really shouldn't ask about the door.

There will always be grapes. And Skittles. And chocolate.

Keep in mind that there will be a very groovy bridge linking my harem tent to Consumer's. Think Ewok village but with harem silks. I will be visiting the neighbours on a regular basis.

Cinch's Sex Den/Tent (Dent?) will be co/ed. I have first dibs on anyone who enters the tent. When I am not in residence you may feel free to play with yourselves. Or amongst yourselves. Or play with yourself while others watch.

The super soakers may be used to get your attention when I return.

Internet Troll

8210fe8c042aea68477343acd349ed5d.gif

Consumer

Elder Statesman
*bump*

Because this is the Tea Room, and we need an active sex-den in the Tea-room.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I once tied a corset around my leg. Just kidding. When I was a little girl I tried my dad's belt on. It was military issue. It became stuck around my waist and it scared me mostly because I knew if I were caught the same belt would be the one to whip me. I can't remember how I got the belt off my waist.

Cinch

Axe Wielding Maniac
I like the extra care it takes to get dressed. It focuses me and makes me take my time.

I like the shape it gives me. I'm hourglass to begin with but in a corset I can't stand to not pet myself to feel that curve.

I like the constriction. Whether you want to call it a hug or bondage, the tightness, for me, is reassuring.

I like that it leaves me walking with my head high. I feel taller, more beautiful in a corset.

I like that wearing a corset turns me on. Whether it's the above adding up to fetish status or if the constriction is physically doing something to blood flow, I almost always want to be fucked when I'm wearing a corset.

I only own three. There used to be another but it was loaned and disappeared on me. I don't wear them daily (yet) but a night out is used as an excuse on a semi-regular basis. I would like to try daily training but I'm a touch concerned that the happy feelings will dissipate if they become part of my everyday routine.

Squirtle The Turtle

Grand General of The L.H.A.R
Yes, ladies and gentleman, the Den is back.

First order of business, I want a harem of my own. My harem tent will be large. There will be an abundance of pillows, not so much for reclining as for prevention of naked wrestling related injuries. I very much like to wrestle but I'm not very good at it.

There is a door in the floor, chained and padlocked, in my corner. You really shouldn't ask about the door.

There will always be grapes. And Skittles. And chocolate.

Keep in mind that there will be a very groovy bridge linking my harem tent to Consumer's. Think Ewok village but with harem silks. I will be visiting the neighbours on a regular basis.

Cinch's Sex Den/Tent (Dent?) will be co/ed. I have first dibs on anyone who enters the tent. When I am not in residence you may feel free to play with yourselves. Or amongst yourselves. Or play with yourself while others watch.

The super soakers may be used to get your attention when I return.

BANNED BY ORDER OF THE SUPREME SPIRITUAL COUNCIL!!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I once tied a corset around my leg. Just kidding. When I was a little girl I tried my dad's belt on. It was military issue. It became stuck around my waist and it scared me mostly because I knew if I were caught the same belt would be the one to whip me. I can't remember how I got the belt off my waist.

I almost got caught once wearing one of my mom's old dresses. I don't think she would have whipped me with it though.