Climate Change

Mirah

I love you
The fires are not because of global warming.
Idiots.

Do you believe this shit?

Discuss.

The Question

Eternal
Global warming is a crock of shit. How do we know? Because they keep periodically peeling the label off the crock and putting a new one on it so they can snare a few thousand more credulous children into believing it.

The Question

Eternal
I thought what they knew about was climate change. Which scientists have known about for a long damn time now. But that's why they renamed it "climate change" -- because of course the global climate changes in cycles. Has nothing to do with human industrial activity unless I missed a memo about the prehistoric version of Exxon that ended the last ice age.

But calling the scam they're running "climate change" is like calling bullet wounds to the head "stroke." Nobody denies that thing the name legitimately refers to happens -- and they're hoping that by lumping their scam in with a real thing, people will be unable to deny the scam as well. They do the same thing, and do it even more obviously, when they call illegal aliens just "immigrants." You're against an invasion? Oh, well then you're against legitimate immigration, you bigot nativist horrible villain! It's pathetic how transparent their ploys are, really. All those arguments boil down to crude, elementary bait-and-switch, and they're so hilariously stupid that they think nobody sees it. :lol: