Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach

FederalAgent007

*Jillian Snarls* Saint Lucifer.......you go tell the real millionaire's son..........NO!BETTER YET...........give his dad this message for me.

I pulled up Coach's marker a little while ago. He liked you, but he loved me. I am going to have to leave him behind you dirty fucking bastard. I talked to him while I was crying..........he told me not to worry, he is with me is spirit. Watch your DIRTY government back.

He is going to tear you from limb to limb. You know he can............that is the price you pay for being a dirty fucking scumbag. You should have known better...........you know I am not as stupid as the hick your millionaire son is stuck with.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/FeFeRoissy/Personal Pics/My Pics/coach2.jpg

The people who know the REAL story, who know the REAL playah's...........have millions more than you.

They don't hide behind the government either. They don't use their power to try and ruin people. They are honest.

FederalAgent007 said:
The people who know the REAL story, who know the REAL playah's...........have millions more than you.

They don't hide behind the government either. They don't use their power to try and ruin people. They are honest.

Most amazing. I have seen many lame posts where you claimed to have government this and government that on your side. Would this not constitute 'hiding behind the government'?? Why are you so incapable of thinking in a logical manner? That is one symptom of manic depression. Are you taking the pill which your momma's doctor subscribed to you?

FederalAgent007 said:
Take a good look:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/FeFeRoissy/Personal Pics/My Pics/coach2.jpg

Now............imagine how pissed off I am right now.

You will never in your wildest imagination begin to fanthom the depth of my fury. All this for what??? A mooch??? someone who mooched his way for YEARS, then walked off with his latest married government worker girlfriend when his child support was over.

You must be proud.

If anyone did destroy you as you claim (why would anyone go around telling others about having been destroyed anyway?) I would most certainly be proud for the work of such individuals. I would applaud them all the way, perhaps even send them a donation to the cause.

So you are furious. Who cares? Obviously someone put itching powder into your tampons and you have been in a rage ever since.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/FeFeRoissy/Personal Pics/coach.jpg

Coach: One of the fondest memories I have of my mom is when she would cook up a big deer femur bone in the oven. She would always make sure I got the biggest bone with lots of meat and torn ligaments on it. I would savour it, nibble on it, then wait until we had company.......pull it out........then snap it two in one bite.
They probably thought I was doing a stupid pet trick or somethin', but none of them ever fucked with me.

they didn't fuck with my mom when I was visible. Everyone knew I was crazy in love with her.
I am more stealth now............they don't see me coming.

BWHAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!! You guys shouldn't of done that!

SaintLucifer said:
If anyone did destroy you as you claim (why would anyone go around telling others about having been destroyed anyway?) I would most certainly be proud for the work of such individuals. I would applaud them all the way, perhaps even send them a donation to the cause.

So you are furious. Who cares? Obviously someone put itching powder into your tampons and you have been in a rage ever since.

make sure you disable the brakes.

This is for you buddy. I won't let anyone build a stinkin' garage over your grave that is why I am giving R.G. a deal................she don't need no stinkin' garage, she already has one.

Watch me in stealth...........I will undercut them the way you used to undercut dirty people and put them flat on their back.

What does it take to be #1
2 is not a winner.........
and three, no one remembers..........

Zodiac said:
Luci has since left TK, he might be back in a few months.

He is in the Federal Witness Protection Program. TQ, Tamar.......among other dirty agents........are looking for him. They won't find him~~he is cooperating in a federal employee investigation that could bring great embarassment to a few people on this board.

It has been going on for a while and they are too stupid and arrogant to realize what has been happening under their own, dirty, criminal noses.