Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come On Down!!!!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=73747

Hey...........a lot of my posts are completely missing from the board. Especially the ones from 8/5/05. It's a Conspiracy!!! I'm telling ya!! Its a dirty, stinkin', sloppy conspiracy!!

DarthSikle.....you better not be "sharing" my text messages!!! You have been the only person I have ever trusted online for almost 3 years. You are the only person I have entrusted with TOP SEKRET HIGHLY CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

The other stuff I have kept to myself. Only G*d knows and he didn't tell me everything which is just as well. Beware what you axe for like I did. I said...........G*d, nobody will give me answers, but I know you know EVERYTHING!!! Will you tell me?

He did. Then I have more questions and he gives me more answers and then I said..............TELL ME EVERYTHING!!! and he said, I know what is best for you so I will give you what I think you can handle and that is all.

So I said OK.

Hey..........since I am isolated from the General Population cause I am a political dissident and the Nazi's are trying to convince everyone I am insane....give this message to the Head Cocksucker of the Gay Brigade. I'm in the process of dismantling your cocksucking orginization in case you haven't noticed. It was easy too...........you know why?? your perversions led to other vices which led to your destruction.

The Delta Force and Army Rangers have been more of a challenge.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Hey..........since I am isolated from the General Population cause I am a political dissident and the Nazi's are trying to convince everyone I am insane....give this message to the Head Cocksucker of the Gay Brigade. I'm in the process of dismantling your cocksucking orginization in case you haven't noticed. It was easy too...........you know why?? your perversions led to other vices which led to your destruction.

The Delta Force and Army Rangers have been more of a challenge.

Hey, honestly, how long they kept you down here?

Have you tried PMing one of the admin's to let you out?

I need to git my garage door fixed. It makes it harder for me to spy on people in the hood with my car in the driveway.

Want to hear something weird?? People around this area try breaking in your garage...........not a window or door.............a garage. I heard a noise one night that sounded like it came from that end of the house...............I don't know, I was too scared to git up and the dogs didn't bark or go on high alert or anything but they could have still been groggy from the carbon monoxide. Anyway, I'm really glad my brother gave me a gun with bullets now. I thought it was weird when he insisted on it as I was packing up to leave TN..............but now I think he knew something I didn't.

^Hey Col! It's looking better, I think I found a job.........this is good news since I getting low on food and ammo.

Has anyone seen Red Whacker??