Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come On Out T'Bonz.............

FederalAgent007

Jillian holds open the closet door. I think we need to have a heart-to-heart.
I am disappointed, I think I may haved liked you in a cyber-friend kind of way. We are close to the same age and everything so we would have more in common than the mostly younger people here.

More than anything, I have a lot of different "Feelings" about this whole online fiasco.

FederalAgent007 said:
Jillian holds open the closet door. I think we need to have a heart-to-heart.
I am disappointed, I think I may haved liked you in a cyber-friend kind of way. We are close to the same age and everything so we would have more in common than the mostly younger people here.

More than anything, I have a lot of different "Feelings" about this whole online fiasco.

The only 'online fiasco' I can see would be your very fucking presence on the internet. Mommy should take you away from your computer. That is if she can get up out of her bed on her own considering she is 95 to your 65. Is this why you are always here? You are an angry, bored retiree who has never been laid in her entire life. Must be rough being a fucking virgin at the age of 65. Where most people of that age have 'retired', you have not even BEGUN.

How must it feel for you to walk about your mommy's home whilst dragging your pussy lips all over her floor? I bet your mommy is quite happy about that since you clean the floor at the same time with that horrid wet pussy of yours.

FederalAgent007 said:
shoots Lucy the bird

I guess I should be flattered of sorts............I can see how lesbians would be attracted to me.

Damn! Another FBI007 thread. I must learn to watch out for them.

MANDI is attracted to you?? Well she did post elsewhere about you.

FederalAgent007 said:
Mandi is T'Bonz??? I didn't know she is a lesbian.

No dimweed. I felt you were talking about MANDI because you were talking about lesbians. She is CLEARLY a lesbian. If anyone cannot see that, then they need their heads examined.