Commodore Schmidlapp

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Still post here? He was quite a prominent prolific poster in WF's Red Room, TrekBBS's TNZ & Lonaf's Wormhole before falling off the face of the Earth.

Seph

Retired Account
ive been here 8 years ive never heard of him... where have i been penis teeth?

Seph

Retired Account
STFU u2.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Commodore Schmidlapp was quite a marathon poster & spammer. TK, WF, TBBS, LoNAF, Exisle, TV, SpaceBattles, Force.net, SDN entc ent al. Then, snap crackle pop lickety-split 1-2-3 skadoo voila he was GONE. Fell off the face of the Earth. Hasn't been seen or heard from since.

Seph

Retired Account
i bet it was gagh.

Seph

Retired Account
there is no-one in the name list with that name, what was his original name before u gave it one of ur famous aque name changes.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Commodore Schmidlapp was quite a marathon poster & spammer. TK, WF, TBBS, LoNAF, Exisle, TV, SpaceBattles, Force.net, SDN entc ent al. Then, snap crackle pop lickety-split 1-2-3 skadoo voila he was GONE. Fell off the face of the Earth. Hasn't been seen or heard from since.

He never existed.

Seph

Retired Account
niether did aquehonga...

Seph

Retired Account
well if he posted on tk by that name he wud be in the posters list so tell us his TK handle fuckmunch.

Seph

Retired Account
no its not on the members list here u colossal berk.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
No, he's not on the members list here you gigantic ham.

Oh dear me! When TK changed hands Commodore Schmidlapp's account must've been deleted in The Great Purge of '09 that occurred. Poor CS. When TK's membership was cut from 10k to 2k he must've been one of The Purged. Poor fellow. Say, chap, do you supppse you know where I might get some tea and crumpets?