Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Communism shall rule the world

The Question said:
Everyone knows that you're a complete idiot now, is what everyone knows.
You know TQ, there's more to TK than simply being right in every discussion, mr logic man.

Number Six said:
Every intelligent person knows the true state of humanity: Communistic society.

Yet FORCE is required to install a communist society. Oh yes. The true state of humanity. It is exactly what humanity wants.

SaintLucifer said:
Yet FORCE is required to install a communist society. Oh yes. The true state of humanity. It is exactly what humanity wants.
Like fascism I think.

You can't disprove communism. It's FACT.

Number Six said:
You know TQ, there's more to TK than simply being right in every discussion, mr logic man.

True. There's also mocking complete idiots. Thanks for doing your part to facilitate a grand TK tradition.

Number Six said:

There's no need to "disprove" Communism, because every time it has been tried it has either been modified to accomodate Capitalism or it has FAILED, and that is a FACT.

Number Six said:
Like fascism I think.

Ah but I never claimed FASCISM was a true state of humanity and I am not about to. I merely point out it is the best form of government there is. That is my OPINION. What you are doing is stating fact according to you. Communism is humanity's true nature according to your own words. Yet greed is one of humanity's most powerful driving forces. This is contrary to the tenets of communism and you know it. Communism has been ridiculed to death. Leave it alone. Communism has been disproved until the cows came home. It is a failure. Get over it.