Community Season 4

kaonashi.shinu

Keeper of the Nether Eye
Even though Dan Harmon is no longer showrunner, I'm excited for the beginning of Community Season 4. I found only the following tidbits regarding the new season, starting with an apology ft Troy and Abed:

[YOUTUBE]7LV7M_WeGX8&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Plus a clip showing the cast parodying The Hunger Games:

[YOUTUBE]3ZVIypIwyIU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Scheduled to premiere February 7, 2013. I know Chevy Chase left the show, but will only be absent for one or two episodes in Season 4 as it had already been taped.

Any thoughts, news, and opinions would be welcome.

Found some info on guest actors:

‘COMMUNITY’ SEASON 4 CASTS ‘SEINFELD’S JASON ALEXANDER!

The cast of ‘Seinfeld’ sure are having a nice couple of days, what with a 60 Minutes poll declaring the series the greatest sitcom of all time, and Michael Richards’ TV return, but the best news of all might belong to ‘Community.’ We’ve just learned that a former ‘Seinfeld’ star will go from TV’s greatest sitcom to its most under-appreciated, guesting in ‘Community’s upcoming fourth season. So what’s the deal with Jason Alexander’s top-secret ‘Community’ season 4 gig?

Could George be the new Pierce? The rumors are bound to fly now that we’ve learned from The Hollywood Reporter that acclaimed ‘Seinfeld’ star Jason Alexander will make a guest appearance in ‘Community’s fourth season. Details of the role are being kept under wraps for the moment, but those following recent ‘Community’ news will remember that series star Chevy Chase’s exit from the cast left two episodes of the upcoming season to be filmed without his character Pierce Hawthorne. Might Alexander be a joking recast, or a new character altogether?

Alexander announced the guest turn via Twitter earlier today, making sure to keep the details to himself. In a perfect world, we’d love for ‘Community’ to live on past its 13-episode fourth season, perhaps with Alexander as the latest addition to the group, but only time will tell. The critically-adored series’ fourth season also features guest turns from Brie Larson, ‘Battlestar Galactica’ vet Tricia Helfer, ‘Bridesmaids’ star Matt Lucas, UK thespian Malcolm McDowell as the gang’s new history professor, and Hollywood icon James Brolin as Jeff (Joel McHale)’s father.

Filming a crazy episode of COMMUNITY this week. Can’t say much about it but it’s a fun one.

— jason alexander (@IJasonAlexander) December 4, 2012

Fine, I give up! You crazy agoraphobes. Just to clarify so I don't look like a complete ass, I had searched for "Community" threads before starting this one, but failed to see the words Season 3 "and on" in the title of the other thread.

Back