Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COMPLETE THE BAN

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I should ask that the Admins finish off the ban they started with me. I grow bored of their little 'we do not ban otherwise how are you here' games. I am here because I went around you and you know it. As the user privileges are beyond my control (unless my ...) I cannot do anything but remain within DayCare. This I do not mind but when the Admins go around telling everyone they have not banned me yet my very presence in this forum states otherwise I cannot tolerate. I abhor liars. I equate such individuals with the scum I scrape off the bottom of my shoe.

As a result of the above, I ask that the Admins complete the ban. Dissolve this name if you must. I dare you to. In fact, I DEMAND it. I want you to completely and utterly destroy SAINTLUCIFER. Better that than to put up with the hypocrisy that is Troll Kingdom. I shall await. If can boot me out of Flashchat pronto as HAMBIL did and stick me into DAYCARE also as HAMBIL did, then I challenge HAMBIL to wipe SAINTLUCIFER from Troll Kingdom for good. If he does not do so, then he is a coward. Oh wait. He is already a coward. Do never mind. Anyone too afraid to face me in Flashchat in realtime is not worth the bother. No matter. Surely another Admin with the gonads could see fit to begin the complete and utter erasure of SAINTLUCIFER.

Please note that I have a HUGE grin upon my face because I have won this war. If the Admins complete the erasure of SAINTLUCIFER, it will be a complete turkey shoot for me. We all know I have won. We all know the Admins of Troll Kingdom are lying fucks. 'We don't ban, but we will BANish you to DAYCARE'. What is that? It is sheer hypocrisy. The Admins spoke to me only for a short time ever since I signed into Troll Kingdom. When they began yapping about never banning people, I called them on it immediately. Ever since they had never posted to me again. My BANishment to DAYCARE is the result. Out of sight and out of mind. This is called FEAR people. They fear me. I cannot do any harm from here (we shall see) so I have been sent here. Imagine the damage I could cause to their site were I set free within Flashchat? Whoooeeee! HAMBIL was right to ban me from that. I would destroy him right in front of everyone and in real time too. *ROTFLMAO*.

Let the dissolution of SAINTLUCIFER begin. I dare you Admins. Come on.

Perhaps the Skans will be along soon to talk with you. They are merciful to people in your predicament. They are also a little strange but that shouldn't bother you much.

MessengerX said:
YOUR SIGNATURE IS ENABLED

YOU'RE NOT IN DAYCARE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Are you fucking stupid? You think I would STAY here on purpose?? When was the last time you saw me post in SPEAK FREELY or any of the other forums? Why would anyone remain in DAYCARE of their own volition?? Damn but you must be one dumb fuck.

Roadwarrior said:
Perhaps the Skans will be along soon to talk with you. They are merciful to people in your predicament. They are also a little strange but that shouldn't bother you much.

I have no clue as to who the SKANS are nor do I care to know. What 'predicament' is it you speak of. I am banned to DAYCARE. You call this a 'predicament'? Strange cunt you are.

SaintLucifer said:
Are you fucking stupid? You think I would STAY here on purpose?? When was the last time you saw me post in SPEAK FREELY or any of the other forums? Why would anyone remain in DAYCARE of their own volition??
I HAVE BEEN IN DAYCARE

SIGNATURES ARE NOT ALLOWED

YOU HAVE A SIGNATURE, AND IT'S TOO LATE TO CHANGE IT TO CONTINUE YOUR WHINING

Damn but you must be one dumb fuck.
HAVE YOU PERHAPS MAYBE EVEN TRIED TO POST THERE OR ACCESS YOUR CP, YOU REVOLTING, FAT CANADIAN PIECE OF BACON?

SaintLucifer said:
Are you fucking stupid? You think I would STAY here on purpose?? When was the last time you saw me post in SPEAK FREELY or any of the other forums? Why would anyone remain in DAYCARE of their own volition?? Damn but you must be one dumb fuck.

So you can whine and cry like the little baby you are.

A little time down here alone will give you time to reflect. Its quiet down here. I often visit the prisoners to console them. I doubt whether you are truly confined here at all.