Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CONFIRMED: geedis = blackfoot

Tyrant

Yeah, the same font and lack of a brain wasn't even enough of a hint. But I've recieved confirmation from a source I cannot specify at the moment.

BTW Jack, you have a PM.

Thanks, Mess. You'll also notice a decrease in posting as the corresponding increase in pwnership continues.

jack said:
Thanks, Mess. You'll also notice a decrease in posting as the corresponding increase in pwnership continues.

Didn't George Bush speechify his first term about how it was his goal to provide the opportunity to blacks for home pwnership?

Confirmed: geedis=N.A.P, Jack.

That was established before Troll Kingdom awarded you this forum. I'm down with Blackfoot.

The only thing you're "down" on is my dick, which is currently fucking you deeply in the neck.

Messenger said:
Yeah, the same font and lack of a brain wasn't even enough of a hint. But I've recieved confirmation from a source I cannot specify at the moment.

BTW Jack, you have a PM.
This was all a lie, BTW.

Messenger said:

BTW Jack, you have a PM.

why? why are you secretly admiring me dawg?

and another thang

whatever. stop saying shit like that, these mothafuckas might believe it's true.

i blackfoot has and always will be sock free. honest!

wrong again guy. while posting at the mall i don't have the spell checking function. check out my post at comicon, you'll see the diffrence.

And another thang

at the mall we can only stay at the computer for like 20 minutes at a time. so i don't have time to make changes if i do notice a word that is misspelled.

besides i really don't give a fuck about that. that's what i do.