Conspiracy: Confirmed - Shattered Corpse all about Messenger

Jerry Fletcher

TIME TO BLOW THIS WIDE OPEN.

Analyzing current data and trends, our staff has now confirmed that Shattered Corpse is indeed all about Messenger.

Our magazine conducted a damning and revealing tell-all interview with Messenger.

Jerry Fletcher: Welcome to the studio, Mr. Mess.

Messenger: Thanks, it's good to be here.

J: So what's your take on this Shattered Corpse business?

M: Jerry, I think it's a mess, and not in the cute cuddly Messy way.

J: Now what's wrong with having a friendlier board around?

M: Well there's nothing wrong with it, it just seems to be a magnet for scum. Look at the trash you have registered and posting there so far: Cait, Hambil, RuReddy, Blindgroping, Sardonica. CoyoteUgly's back at TK in some form but he'll have a bit of ass-kissing to do before he's a respectable member again.

J: Explain to the layman how the board might be 'All about you'?

M: Comrade Gonad got me thinking when she asked why Cait and Hambil left. She asked if it was because of me. Probably... and then she asked if SC is all about those two lovebirds.

Why am I not permitted to post there? For Cait's enjoyment. Oh the entire darthsikle & me thing was just an act to get more attention, sure. I wanted to Mess around with them. But as usual, Cait's all about the control. She wants to control me and my humor by denying me access, by posting flippant remarks at SC. At least Hambil is upfront about his twattery.

J: But what if this is all circumstantial?

M: I thought that at first. I was having a bit of fun here and there. The SC duals I made had people scratching their heads. It's delightful to see them try to analyse what is nothing more than a game at convincing them I'm obssessed with their tepid board. But now I see that things are a bit more serious. Every time TK is down their guest viewers jump by about 5-6 people.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hambil was causing the server malfunction so they could get more members. The only member not included would be me. Since they couldn't ban me from here, they want to ban the Troll Kingodm from me. Or something.

J: Why? Why are you so important to so many people?

M: Why do the stars shine and the mountains stone?

J: Is this just a troll now?

M: Maybe. Not that I care that much. But I'm speaking here today because I'd like the truth to be know. The truth is...They basically want to destroy and recreate the Troll Kingdom they miss, meaning, the one where they have authority and could talk down to everyone. This is the entire motivation behind creating that board. It will always live in my shadow, and Troll Kingdom's shadow

J: Messenger, it was a pleasure having you.

M: Thanks, Jerry.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
OMG!@!@@!# Another groundbreaking exclusive!!!

Tyrant

We struggle and sacrifice so the truth may be out of the closet and in the open.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I read that username as "JESSICA Fletcher" for some reason.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Probably because you are wearing panties.

Tyrant

And now?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Be prepared for a neck fucking :bigass:

Tyrant

The Question

Eternal
As themed duals go, this Jerry Fletcher thing has really run its course.