Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CONSPIRACY?????

Rov_is_a_Fag

Some people have told me this whole thing is a CONSPIRACY!!!! but I don't know cause I don't have experience with that kind of stuff and it seems too sloppy to fall in that category. What do you think Sarek?? Jack? headvoid? DS?

WHY THE STATE OF TN DIDN'T WANT ME TO HAVE A TRIAL JURY (I didn't even give all of this to the DOJ, FBI, Congressmen, Senators, Army, et..al----I focused more on the current stuff)

People I can call as material witnesses (In TN) when this case first started over two years ago, people I contacted about the online harassment prior to being arrested for online harassment, computer hackings, invasion of privacy:

N2TheNet/MultiPro ISPs ........names of owners/general manager whom I filed complaints with originally.
Witness/Ronnie Wei*h*up*/filed online harassment case against Brian/we both filed complaints with above ISPs who hosted the boards/
Sheriffs Dept-Shane Higgenbotham (he has knowledge of forged emails with my charter email address; I didn't have Charter as an ISP on the dates of service the emails were forged in my name, I had multipro and it wasn't it my name)
Det.(attached) Cookeville Police Dept (emails between he & I, one informing him of a death threat someone sent me and a copy of the email with details)
Charter Communications (several emails between me and Charter reps about the problems I was having, about someone reading my email, their responses and the action they took to monitor my email, catching at least 2 people who were hijacking my mail, one person works with the government, they will be happy to provide records once they are subpoena'd)
Randy Chaffin, divorce lawyer who mishandled, aided/abetted in cover-up of forged Burglary charge/previous arrest record. Criminal/Divorce court dates fell within three weeks of each other, I have all letters between he and I with the Board of Professional Responsibility acting as Referee's. Any jury will clearly see how he keeps changing his story, was negligent in not informing me of my court date or the warrant for my arrest when I failed to show. The BPR abruptly closed this case after a Judge provided a copy of the expungement form that showed the Burglary charge which was never disclosed to me by Court Clerk or Randy.......in fact, was actively hidden from me.
D.A. of Putnam Co/BPR started investigation of his office/called in FBI--TBI
Judge in my criminal case
Court Clerk-Marcia Borys-can provide faxes I exchanged with her whereby she denied me the right to inspect the records in my case, could not provide probable cause, changed the Burglary charge to Disorderly Conduct, could not get her story straight on the previous arrest record.
Eric & Brian R
Two Private Citizens and One Government Employee who have records of the TrollKingdom board when it was taken down 8/5/05 and the people responsible for "retrieving" the data.
Two private Investigators
Civil Rights Lawyer in Nashville
Sealed Indictment-Nashville in Operation Rolling Stoner investigation even though they prosecuted all the other states more than a year ago.

My list of people in TX/Ohio/CA/WA ect.....ect.... is a lot more complicated than the TN one.

I don't think this is a conspiracy. It looks more like trying to cover something up and digging the hole deeper and deeper............dragging more and more people into it, making it more and more complicated.
JeeBus...........

KISS

Keep It Simple Stupid

Leave it to the guberment to complicate things.

This whole thing should have been nipped in the bud fairly quickly......but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................my dirty ex-husband had to recruit his DIRTY connections who in turned compromised LEGITIMATE online federal investigations.

If I were the feds...............I would be pissed, especially the FBI and SS.

Here is a word of advice for everyone.............NEVER..........get involved in someone's divorce. Especially if one of the parties is a cheater who is a liar who tries to pull everybody else into doing his dirty work cause he is trying to cover up his current affair with a married co-worker who is a guberment employee.

Correction............guberment "employee".......because they weren't getting a lot of "work" done at the State funded Lakeside Resort where they were engaged in extra-marital sexual activities.

*sighs*................you guys never will GIT it! Don't try to outwit a bunch of mad women who are pissed about their sista getting screwed over in her divorce.

They resort to unorthodox tactics that you will never match. We always win in the end. Make no mistake about it. We know we have to stay several steps ahead of da game.

I am the BRAINS behind it all. I know what you are thinking............JillianBacardi?? the batshit crazy insane AmyScotch???

NO WAY!!!

OperationJillianBacardi