CorelDraw

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's the ONLY program Ive ever used. I'm currently updated to version 10, was free then I paid like 80 bucks for the license...something. I've had it for 6 or 7 years now. It is identical to Photoshop in just about every way, but is MUCH easier to manipulate images with.

BEST. DAMN. PHOTOSHOP. PROGRAM. EVER. I can get you up to speed on it pretty quickly if you need some help, and it's VERY easy to use.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
It's the ONLY program Ive ever used. I'm currently updated to version 10, was free then I paid like 80 bucks for the license...something. I've had it for 6 or 7 years now. It is identical to Photoshop in just about every way, but is MUCH easier to manipulate images with.

BEST. DAMN. PHOTOSHOP. PROGRAM. EVER. I can get you up to speed on it pretty quickly if you need some help, and it's VERY easy to use.

Identical to PhotoShop? No, it isn't you moron. I have used it for a long, long time. Please do NOT speak about things which you know nothing. They aren't even the same type of application, dumbfuck.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Y'know, if I want ANY shit from you, I'll squeeze your head, stupidtinypenisheadman.

Now shut the fuck up and go do something besides stalk me, fuckley.