Corey Comperatore

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The daughter of a man killed in the Trump Rally shooting has paid heart-breaking tribute to her dad calling him a "real-life superhero" after he selflessly threw himself in the line of fire to protect his family. Allyson Comperatore, the daughter of former volunteer fire chief Corey Comperatore, expressed her grief on social media after her dad was killed during the assassination attempt that left former President Donald Trump with a grazed ear.

She wrote on Facebook: "Yesterday time stopped. And when it started again my family and I started living a real-life nightmare. What was supposed to be an exciting day that we had all looked forward to (ESPECIALLY my dad), turned into one of the most traumatizing experiences someone could imagine. "I know the media will cover this event. And I'm going to try my best to stay away from looking at everything, especially because I've already seen and lived through it in real time. But I want everyone to know what the media will not cover and will not say about him." "He was the best dad a girl could ask for. My sister and I never needed for anything. You call, he would answer, and he would do whatever it is you needed, and if he didn't know how, he would figure out how." Allyson continued as she highlighted her father's friendly nature and love of his religion. She said: "He could talk and make friends with anyone, which he was doing all day yesterday and loved every minute of it. He was a man of God, loved Jesus fiercely and also looked after our church and our members as a family.

"The media will not tell you that he died a real-life superhero. They are not going to tell you how quickly he threw my mum and I to the ground. They are not going to tell you that he shielded my body from the bullet that came at us. "He loved his family. He truly loved us enough to take a real bullet for us. And I want nothing more than to cry on him and tell him thank you. I want nothing more than to wake up and for this to not be reality for me and my family. We lost a selfless, loving, husband, father, brother, uncle, son and friend."

The grieving woman then explained how she would not be alive if it wasn't for her dad and his heroic actions. She added: "I will never stop thinking about him and mourning him until the day that I die too. July 13th will forever be a day that changed my life. I will never be the same person I was less than 24 hours ago. There are a lot of children out there that say their dad is their hero but my dad really is mine.

"I don't think I would be here today without him. Dad, I love you so much that there aren't words to express how deep that love goes. I know you'll give heaven some hell. I know that God is proud of the man that came to his gates yesterday."

Corey, 50, previously served as fire chief for the Buffalo Township Volunteer Fire Department. He was tragically gunned down and killed by Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, at the in Rally Pennsylvania on Saturday. A GoFundMe page set up to support Allyson and her mother, Corey's wife Helen, has already raised more than $27,000.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom