Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COULD IT BE???

that brother reference wasn't supposed to mean anything..........it's just when I saw this guys picture, he reminded me of my brother..........or he looked like him kind of it. It was a little hard to tell because he/you had sunglasses on.

I thought you were in Penn? Cause this guy is only an hour or so away from me. I think he was on a boat or something. The only picture you sent me was a long time ago, was like a mile away, you were standing by a fountain, you had a hat and sunglasses on and the picture was turned sideways so I shitcanned it.
You aren't black.

BOY........you really are a TROLL. More than I ever thought. Darth....you are such a good father!!! I know this has to be so hard on you, especially because they are girls. I wish I could help you. Tell me what I can do.

I owe you so much. More than anyone will ever know. You saved my life, you are the only person who ever believed in me. If you live near me and haven't let me help you I am going to be mad. I have had all this time I could have helped you with the girls.

DARTHSIKLE???? I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS IF I FIND OUT YOU HAVE BEEN HERE ALL THIS TIME. I COULD HAVE MET YOU A LONG TIME AGO. I COULD HAVE HELPED YOU WHILE YOU WERE HELPING ME!!! I COULD HAVE HAND-DELIVERED ALL MY REPORTS TO YOU!!

I WILL BE DAMNED. I TOLD YOU GUYS HE IS A GOOD TROLL. OK DS, GIVE IT UP!! WE ARE GOING TO BE MEETING HERE PRETTY SOON. I COULD HAVE IMPLICATED YOU IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT !! THIS IS HORRIBLE. I HOPE YOU GAVE THEM EVERYTHING SO THEY KNOW YOU ARE MY CONFIDANT.

THIS COULD HAVE BEEN DISASTEROUS!!! I'M SURE YOU SHOWED THEM ALL OF MY TEXT MESSAGES AND POSTS AND EVERYTHING. IT WILL CLEARLY SHOW YOU ARE THE MAN! I HOPE YOU GUYS EXPLAINED I HAVE ALL THE USER NAMES MIXED UP AND EVERYTHING.

Don't you worry DarthSikle.......I am going to make you the most eligible bachelor in Texas!!! Yes Sir Buddy............you know what I can do when I make my mind up to something too!!
They will be knocking you doors down.....we will find you a good substitute mother for your three beautiful girls and I am going to help. You make NO mistake about it. Just give me a few months........I have to get a plan of action going and get back on my feet.

You better not take you ex back either because as soon as she see's what is going on.............she is going to try to weasel her way back.