Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crap! I've rather lost my touch...

Just1Hope

I was looking around in some threads - was going to SPAM my post count up, and I just couldn't do it. Even in some of the more interesting threads I just set there with drool rolling down my chin wondering what the hell to do.

I guess this is what happens when real life pulls you away for a couple years, but honestly back in the day I would never have been at such a loss.

So, woman! Get in there and make me a beef roast. You may add cookies on the side if you must, but there will be a roast and it will be beef, understood!

Just1Hope said:
I was looking around in some threads - was going to SPAM my post count up, and I just couldn't do it. Even in some of the more interesting threads I just set there with drool rolling down my chin wondering what the hell to do.

I guess this is what happens when real life pulls you away for a couple years, but honestly back in the day I would never have been at such a loss.

So, woman! Get in there and make me a beef roast. You may add cookies on the side if you must, but there will be a roast and it will be beef, understood!

Let's start a new thread then! Something fun!

There's also room in the TK House for one more.... ;) (see Tea Room)

Hi Ya, Just1Hope....

Spam or not to Spam, the control is at your fingers tips.

No beef roast here, perhaps a cookie or two if you are interested.
cookie.gif

Actually, I do feel like such a n00b, especially since at first glance I read that as b00b. ;)

Shatna, I looked at that thread, but I think I might drag down the house averge, my net time still isn't what it used to be.

{{{{{{{{{{BONZ}}}}}}}}}}

Yep, I was here at the beginning, but I went away for a while, so I think the n00b remarks are somewhat fair. Oddly enough I was much more active back on the EZBoard than I have been since. I'm hoping to change that, but these days me and plans just don't seem to go well together.

RuReddy, I know. But I have this thing where even when I'm spamming I like to actually say something. Not important or anything, but just say something other than "DOH" or something. :chaching:

Just1Hope said:

Your problem Just1Hope, is that you don't post more pics of those plump, ripe ass titties of yours. There is just something about you that makes a man want to take the low road to a high board and dive off into whatever he can get into

Perhaps I could post some of my twin sisters (aka Pam Anderson) boobies.

But sadly I do not have a scanner and am therefore unable to share my bountiful boobies with anyone online.

Sad, sad times.

It's nice to be back. Yeah, I know I haven't been around much - not my fault. Half the time I can't get TK to load. I'm hoping those problems will end soon and I can get more active, though I'm not sure I'd count on that. ;)