cupcakeer Behavior

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Lest anyone argue this is an isolated incident, it's not. It's simply one in the media spotlight, although the media didn't want to cover it at first.

http://www.laweekly.com/news/news/long-beach-hate-crime-verdict/15545/

While Southern California media weren’t eager to cover the Long Beach Halloween hate-crime trial, they were more than ready for the January 26 verdict — and any subsequent violence — as requests by camera crews flooded in to Judge Gibson Lee, who denied them all.

Even as journalists and spectators crowded Lee’s courtroom to hear, if not photograph, his guilty verdicts against nine of 10 black juveniles accused of beating three young white women on Halloween last year, the stereotyping that dogged the racially sensitive trial still rumbled on, just beneath the surface.
The media typically doesn't want to cover black on white hate crimes because a) they're theoretically not supposed to exist... only whites can be racist we're told, and b) it might prompt other whites to take matters to become upset and take matters into their own hands. Rope is still cheap.

Long Beach police planned for violence in case the black teens were found guilty, setting up extra security at the courthouse, some city parks — and even at Polytechnic and Jordan high schools, where the defendants were students.
If the races were reversed, with white kids beating up on black kids, would the police be preparing for rioting whites? No, and that's because the police understand that blacks as a rule are animals with little self-control.

But that sort of uncomfortable media stereotyping was par for the course in this trial, which illuminated not just the kids’ hate crime, but the reactions of adults — officials, media, others — as they struggled to discuss whether black children should be held to standards that, if the tables were turned, would apply to any mob of 30 or 40 white kids accused of beating three black women.
Interesting question. Why shouldn't blacks be held to the same standards?

Black homelessness activist Ted Hayes, sadly assessing how things turned out, told the Weekly he met with the black parents of several accused kids, whom he advised to avoid a trial and harsh sentences by admitting wrongdoing by their kids. His own street advice to “these out-of-control black kids” would be, he says, “Stop ‘cutting the fool.’ ”

The parents refused to reach outto the district attorney, Hayes says, painting their children as innocents and enlisting “camera jockeys like Eddie Jones,” and other black leaders who argued without apology that the kids had done nothing wrong.
Did nothing wrong. Read that again, so you get the full grasp of it.

I keep hearing that the Mexicans are killing blacks on sight in LA. I wonder why.

The Question

Eternal
But the white racism which could have kept this kind of behavior in check was baaaaaaaaaaad.

Let me restate that for those who may not have got it the first time:

Ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ad.

Rafterman

There's no place like home-
"I keep hearing that the Mexicans are killing blacks on sight in LA. I wonder why."

This could be a very good thing in the anti-gang effort , two problems solving themselves.:devious:

Atlas_Collins

Gee, CU! Four days now and not one single libtard brainwashed TK shitstick has commented on this typical example of cupcakeer double-standards.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I live in So.Cal. and all I've seen are a couple blips on the news, I had no idea this hate crime had even occurred until they were handing down a verdict.

Black on white crime is not a crime in the media's eyes, they probably think white people deserve it.

Cranky Bastard

Laker_Girl said:
Black on white crime is not a crime in the media's eyes, they probably think white people deserve it.

"Think"? Know.

The Question

Eternal
Fair reporting on race by the media would hold all manner of unwelcome truths to be self-evident.

Cranky Bastard

The cow is sacred, despite its secular trappings. Political correctness is the new religion with which to control the masses.

The state shall reign supreme. Praise the State.