Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dafuq?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I leave you people alone for like five minutes give or take a year or two, and you changed all the carpets and drapes?
I kid. Seriously though, is there perhaps some sort of thread explaining what I clearly missed while I was out going to concerts and having a generally grand fucking time? I'd like to catch up but I have missed some important developments, it would seem.

If you'd have come back a week ago it would've seemed normal. At least by now they've got the new software pretty nicely tuned. I somehow wound up admin for a Dr. Who props building board and I can't be bothered to upload photos or approve new members so I must tip my hat to the people making things work. And I think you can say "nigger" again, so there's that. (For awhile it would autocorrect to "cupcake".) :(

Now if they'd just unban St. Skin of Castle Question all would be right with the world.

I must admit the effect of logging in after all this time to trigger all the new awards all at once was kind of a hoot. It was like a waterfall of announcements that people liked my posts going back a couple decades, and I was full Sally Fields for a second. Sniff...they LIKE me! They really LIKE me.

Then I remembered where I was. Goddamn trolls.

I must admit the effect of logging in after all this time to trigger all the new awards all at once was kind of a hoot. It was like a waterfall of announcements that people liked my posts going back a couple decades, and I was full Sally Fields for a second. Sniff...they LIKE me! They really LIKE me.

Then I remembered where I was. Goddamn trolls.

Long time no see @Donovan how you been keeping buddy?