Dammit, Are there any real women at Troll Kingdom?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Im a mod, but I can't do much yet without being an admin. Only can moderate posts currently in all forums. Cant make new ones or shape the ones that exist.

Yet ;)

I agree about NX-01

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Poor dumb black bastard, seems like you get ignored and deleted (in addition to hated) everywhere you post. The people that know you IRL say the same thing. You lie all the time and can't be trusted when you're around them. Maybe after 20 years of this you should start to get a clue. Maybe you will. I don't care whether you do or not any more. We're done.

Bahahahahahaaahahahaha

jack

That's how malignant narcissists react. ;)

Guess that makes you one loud and clear Tee Hee.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Im a mod, but I can't do much yet without being an admin. Only can moderate posts currently in all forums. Cant make new ones or shape the ones that exist.

Yet ;)

I agree about NX-01

I, however, am an admin there, so feel free to give me some suggestions!

The Question

Eternal
There is no way you can see what threads I view here when I'm login and defiantly not a guess

Yeah, there is. The board software says, "Members viewing: so-and-so." You nincomPOOP. Also, it's "definitely", not "defiantly", you illiterate shit.

jack

He is a "guess" though. But what's funny is he didn't know that about what happens when you view "members online" ;)

It is true though. Based on his lurking it seems he never got over Conchaga and the Philadelphia failure.

Those are the threads he lurks the most.

Sad really....

jack

He is a "guess" though. But what's funny is he didn't know that about what happens when you view "members online" ;)

It is true though. Based on his lurking it seems he never got over Conchaga and the Philadelphia failure.

Those are the threads he lurks the most.

Sad really....

jack

I see Jeff once in a while. I was captionista at Cracked’s Pointless Waste of Time forum.

Are you friends with him on FB? He's currently doing a countdown to Halloween thread. Some stuff in there even I havn't seen before.

jack

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
'

.​