Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damn Nuns!

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Seriously who the fucknose do they think they are? FUcking penguin looking things! All holy this and holy that. They dislike beer and fun! Who dislikes fun? Nuns thats who!They walk around all like WERE FUCKNOSENUNS!Well fuck that shit.

More could be said about this... MUCH MORE!

Like that time I was out... I asked a nun the directions to a record store... got hit with a ruler! WELL i smacked that bitchnunwhore. Dave don't take that kinda shit.

Anyone here actually GO to a Catholic school like I did? I'm hearing lots of poser talk...

Truth is, mine weren't as bad as the stereotype, mostly because they weren't allowed to hit. So the mean ones would just take you in front of the class and humiliate you instead. And back in those days, there was no mindset in kids' heads for telling the nun off like there is today. We stood there and took it, 'cause that's how we were raised.

There were some very nice ones, SO I DIDN'T RAPE THE NICE ONES ARRRRRRRR.

well call me a nuns cunt and slap me sideways....

nun1.jpg

We actually didn't have nuns teaching at the Catholic highschool ( of course, all the teachers were practising Catholics). Excellent, commited teachers; best group over all of any school I've been to. No meanies. SORRY NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG.

lesbian nuns SOMETHING TO SEE HERE DONT GO ANYWHERE

[YOUTUBE]jZ64VMUnIPo[/YOUTUBE]

Well I only had nuns for 3 of my 8 years. Most of the non-nuns were nice. One was even a hot older sister of one of my classmates. And that was 7th grade, when all the boys' hormones were raging full-hard. (Hell, some of my classmates were smoking pot and playing naked spin the bottle as early as 4th grade. I of course was a pussyboy teacher's pet, but still)

Anyone here actually GO to a Catholic school like I did? I'm hearing lots of poser talk...

Truth is, mine weren't as bad as the stereotype, mostly because they weren't allowed to hit. So the mean ones would just take you in front of the class and humiliate you instead. And back in those days, there was no mindset in kids' heads for telling the nun off like there is today. We stood there and took it, 'cause that's how we were raised.

There were some very nice ones, SO I DIDN'T RAPE THE NICE ONES ARRRRRRRR.

Almost. With my aunt being a nun and my mom being a semi-strict Catholic, I'm surprised she chose public school rather than the Catholic School down the street from us.

Almost. With my aunt being a nun and my mom being a semi-strict Catholic, I'm surprised she chose public school rather than the Catholic School down the street from us.
Yeah, my folks chose public high school for most of us after the two oldest boys went to a wallet-busting Catholic high school. The public HS was better anyway.