Damn you sony!!!!

whisky

Boobie inspector
First my ps3 dies, which is annoying enough, but I did get a lot of hours out of it, then I buy a new one safe in the knowledge that I can take the hard drive out of the old one and put it in the new one, thus not having to reload downloaded games and updates.

Only I cant, to prevent piracy, once a hard drive is in a particular PS3 it can only be read by that one, and that one alone, put it in another and the first thing it will do is ask you to format it.

In theory you can back up the old one onto an external hard drive, but seeing as the old one is dead, thats not really an option.

Fuckers!

Reminds me of that Lucy episode where they're bicycling from Italy to France, and Lucy gets stopped at the border because she doesn't have her passport, but her passport is already in France with the luggage they sent ahead, only when Ricky goes to retrieve it it's not there, and Lucy discovers that her passport has been with her the whole time, and then he comes back and she crosses the border and gives him her passport for safe keeping, but forgets her bicycle behind the border gate, so she quickly crawls under the gate to get her bicycle, but the guard won't let her back into France without her passport, which Ricky took and is now a mile down the road in France and can't hear her yelling for him.

Come to think of it, many of your posts remind me of this.

(Sorry about your dilemma) ;)

Back