Damn

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Maybe if you rub it a little it will improve the circulation? ;)

Welcome back!

The Question

Eternal
If your joints are stiff, you're rolling them too tightly.

Haw. Haw.

Now fuck off.

Synaesthesia

You know my name means I can see things in ways y'all can't?

Never more true than this board, for example.

Synaesthesia

Y'know what's weird? There's no QSF when I log in.

I also can't start threads in TK Media Center.

There's a forum visible in Archives called "Strip Search" that's active. It's not when I log off as a guest.

What the fuck is going on?

Synaesthesia

I also can't edit posts, instead there's a little box in the lower right of the post that when checked, whites out the post and says "under moderation.

Very strange.

MODMAN

Welcome (back).

I like your eye.

Have you always been Synaesthesia, or did you once stride TK under another guise?

I apologise for the state of the board; my efforts to clean house several months ago were unsuccessful.

jack

There's a forum visible in Archives called "Strip Search" that's active. It's not when I log off as a guest.

Thanks for sharing some of the screens.

Looks like they're copying other posters posts in their name in threads they're creating?

LOL How original.

Synaesthesia

You're welcome. I'll chat with Mentalist about Strip Search a little later today. Bet it's a glitch.

Weird that Wilson has no idea who I am

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

I also can't edit posts, instead there's a little box in the lower right of the post that when checked, whites out the post and says "under moderation.

Very strange.

you don't have full membership status yet. the staff don't feel that your presence is important at this time, or you need to make 200 post to get in were you fit in.

keep trying, you will eventually get there. good luck on that. i'll put the word out on your problem, but you have to open your profile page to except pm's so the staff can get at you....dawg.

Synaesthesia

Hey asshole, you don't have anything to do with my member status. I've been a member longer than you dumbass.

I have full posting privileges unlike two of your dual accounts.

idiot.

:bigass:

jack

you don't have full membership status yet. the staff don't feel that your presence is important at this time, or you need to make 200 post to get in were you fit in.

keep trying, you will eventually get there. good luck on that. i'll put the word out on your problem, but you have to open your profile page to except pm's so the staff can get at you....dawg.

Hey Wilson, you still jerking off to the idea that you're some kind of admin?

Or that you communicate with them to influence their decisions?

Sure you do LOL :bigass:

jack

I see Syn has been busy again :bigass:

jack

Very busy as a matter of fact LOL

jack