Dancing With The Stars

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Who is watching? This season I am watching for the sake of Mark Dacascos. I have fond memories of Only the Strong mini-parties back in the 90s. I predict that Tom DeLay will be voted off next, followed by Debi Mazar. Maybe Melissa before Debi depending on who sucks the most next show.

My significant other wants Donny Osmond to win.

Tom DeLay better be voted off next or I'm going to have a fit. He creeps me the fuck out.

I love Debi Mazar! I couldn't believe she was bottom 2 this past week! I'm actually going to have to gang-vote for her this week to make sure she stays. I really don't care about the rest of them.

Baz Luhrmann was a nice substitute judge for cranky old Len, but he overscored just about everyone, so he was TOO nice. But I wouldn't mind seeing him back.

The house band sucks inflatable donkey sex partners. As usual.

Blago was busy, so they called the next guy down on the list of disgraced evil politicians.

When he dropped his partner at the end of his dance last week, I shivered with delight. He can't be humiliated enough in my book. Maybe his toupee/wig will come off this week!

The judges were all scoring too easily. DeLay practically dropped his partner, and got all 6s? Unbelievable.

And yes, Eggs. Debi is my second favorite. I just don't think she's very good. That last number worked much better for her look than the salsa, but I don't think her footwork is there yet. At all.

I wouldn't wish Maks on anyone as a partner, and she got stuck with him. From last week's little rehearsal clip, it looks like he finally got someone who can put him in his place. Hopefully they won't end up hating each other, that just kills the dance.

The favorites seem to be Mya, Aaron, the swimmer and Donny, and I don't care much for any of them, although I'm starting to get to know Mya and she's okay (but jeez, she's a choreographer for chrissakes...ringer much?).

I don't think Iron Chef Mark is going to as far as others think he will; he's too stiff. I like Kelly and am rooting for her, but I doubt she'll have the stamina to last. I hate Joanna but I love Derek, so I wouldn't mind them making final 3, but I wouldn't want Joanna to win. Snowboarder Louie is a cutie, and it's funny to watch him dance with his stubby little legs and hobbit hair, LOL. The two jock guys can't go soon enough for me.

I agree about Louie; he is adorable. His smile is almost as appealing as Kelly's smile.

DING DONG EVIL TOM IS DEAD!

But they took away my Debi from me, too! :( It's true that she's no dancer, but the rest of the crew are such creeps, I enjoyed just seeing her around...

Back