Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danger, Will Robinson!

banhim.jpg

:kitty:

starguard said:

Alright STARGUARD!! Please do me a favour and post that throughout this entire site? Please, please? You could become a folk hero my dear little man! Think about it! 'STARGUARD begins the parade of TK'ers demanding SAINTLUCIFER be banned for proving he is better than everyone else'. You could then wear a cape and everything!! I could call MARVEL COMICS. A new comic hero could be created. STARGUARD - DEFENDER OF LAME FORUMS!

SaintLucifer said:
Alright STARGUARD!! Please do me a favour and post that throughout this entire site? Please, please? You could become a folk hero my dear little man! Think about it! 'STARGUARD begins the parade of TK'ers demanding SAINTLUCIFER be banned for proving he is better than everyone else'. You could then wear a cape and everything!! I could call MARVEL COMICS. A new comic hero could be created. STARGUARD - DEFENDER OF LAME FORUMS!

You really are one dumb fuck, aren't you?

SaintLucifer said:

LOL.

Oh Luci, you crack me up. You really do. I tried for 2 years to get banned from TK. And nothing you've done has even come close to the amount of damage I tried to do on this site. You're annoying and arrogant. But nothing you've said or done hasn't been done better, by better and more competent people including myself. About all you can hope for is a stint in daycare. But you won't be banned. You will however continue to look and act like an idiot until you come to realize it.