Daniel and Jack Are Shitbags

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I was thinking of stopping by. Not sure why though ;)

USUC

Trollzilla
The bigger question is why not?

So can you just stipulate now that you’re a shitbag? I’m pretty sure you’ve been called worse. Being a shitbag actually seems like a step up (or down) depending on how a person looks at it. I don’t do Facebook but maybe it’s an insult to sensitive types there. But here? Why be here and not aspire to shit baggery?

jack

For one thing, he calls himself the "Prince of Trollkingdom". Being the Legendary Troll King, he's no relative of mine.

Plus his "trolling" is weak and childish. Between using Blackfoot level insults and his disgusting fag lame comeons, it's hardly a challenge.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I call it Blackfoot style because it's completely unoriginal.

Always someone else's stuff that you've appropriated.

You're welcome.

Also, STFU

I think Limpy is another Blackfoot dual, given his "trolling skills"

I bet some admin is handing passwords to old accounts like candy to certain posters.

Just call me Malcolm.

No Blackfoot is the stupid cupcakeer.

Venooker, Daniel/The Question and Loktar are shitbags. What's the odds of a jive jew, a redneck/wigger and transvestite/omnisexuality hooking up?

Dude, for real.

No matter how much you try to flex your weak white ass, you are trash. You are here everyday, F5 waiting for my replies, uneducated, coward.

I mean this sincerely.

Kill yourself. But don't forget to upload it when you do,

The Question

Eternal
Dude, for real.

No matter how much you try to flex your weak white ass, you are trash. You are here everyday, F5 waiting for my replies, uneducated, coward.

I mean this sincerely.

You can practically feel the desperation -- nay, anguish -- just dripping off posts like that.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Dude, for real.

I mean this sincerely.

Now just add I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and gosh darn it people like me. You're not as likeable as Stuart Smalley but please don't kill yourself.

jack

What I find hilarious is the dumbest black bastard on the planet and the most ignorant white cupcakeer on the planet hooking up.

What's ESPECIALLY satisfying are the crumbs that Blackfoot/CeeJay gets down on his knees and begs for.

Can you imagine being so desperate for validation that you'd hook up with someone like Stimpy, simply because he types insults at your mortal enemy?

Makes me :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Not only did you rip off that joke from Yours Truly, you even managed to fuck up with it.

You are a marvel of fail. It's just too bad circus freakshows are no longer a thing, or you'd have had a future.

cupcakeer, it's the first of the month. Where are my Shekles?

Lousy, lice infested, white trash.

F5 bitch.

Kill yourself.

:)

jack

Blackfoot level fail.

Well done Stimpette ;)

The Question

Eternal
cupcakeer, it's the first of the month. Where are my Shekles?

You get your money on the first of the month? Well, we're not the welfare office, why ask us?

And prefacing "cupcakeer" to a cupcakeer question, but then asking about shekels?

Are you having a breakdown of some kind? Which one are you pretending to be, a cupcakeer? Or a Jew?

Or have you got the two mixed up in your head, so's you think you're a... a what?

A Jiggew?

The Question

Eternal
I'm still LOLin' @ fuggin' LaChaimeQuan Feldjohnsonberg, or wtfe.

"Yo oy yo oy yo! Shiksa betta haz muh shekels! WEST BAAAAAAAAAAANK!"

You need to calm down with your Only Fans account.
Even the Bull cupcakeers barely feel the ass lips when they run a train on you.

Blackfoot level fail.

Well done Stimpette ;)

You need to wheel your ass back into your "Nice condo" and recharge the battery, Wheezy.

How do you invest your money, Jack? Must be one of those Wendy's degenerates that YOLOed their stimulus checks into GME and didn't understand what call options were.

LOL