Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dawn Brown of Coldwell Banker

Rov_is_a_Fag

If you are making decisions based on her story, you are on the losing side. She is a con artist who is trying to save her sorry ass right now, consider this a warning to those in her camp.

The End.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1037640#post1037640

I remember Jack and Dawn or is it Cheech and Chong..............talking about chocolate dipped strawberries when they drove me around looking for a lake to chop me up in pieces to fed me to the fish.

I have told EVERYBODY about the two of you. My best friend said something interesting when I told her the story about the last time I was around you two freaks. She said...............I wouldn't trust Jack either, he is probably the one behind everything.

I thought Dawn was a DOJ agent now.

RIAF - forget the lead lined tin foil hat and lead paint room. To quiet the voices in your head you'll have to stick a really sharp #2 lead pencil really far up your nose.

Ok eloisel...........I am going to dumb this down for you. There are evil forces out there (who are on my side) that have been doing some work for quite some time trying to help me bust your sorry asses out for making me a criminal.

Are you following me??

k...........this person is someone NONE of you idiots know about, you won't find the name anywhere you can hack, e-peep and everything else and you won't find out who it is. I will tell you this much...........it is the winning team this person is on. So figger it out for yourself. I will give you a hint..........I think it is Captain Wacky on this board but I really SUCK at guessing all your stupid user names so don't quote me on this. All I can say is if she neg reps me one more time I'm not going to her boss..........I am going to her mom.

The consequences will be far more severe that way.

k...........did you GIT all of that eloisel??

eloisel said:
I thought Dawn was a DOJ agent now.
NO, Dawn is an idiot. I think she has a drinking and drug problem. Whoever she works for should give her a pyschiatric evaluation.

DOJ=Dirty Ole Jigilo
my e-snitch is dating the lead singer.

NOW GIT eloisel...........for some reason I think you are on the losing team.