Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DayCare is for those who are Punished??

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Rov_is_a_Fag said:
You have got to be shitting me??? you are so full of yourself mm, MentalCase and all you other assholes.

Why the fuck did you think you were in here you dingbat? As a reward for most schizophrenic nutball to ever register?

Sshh, Sarek. I told her it's where the exta special posters go who are too awesome for the rest of the board. Now you've ruined it!

I AM LOVECUNT! BOW DOWN AND OBEY!

Sarek said:
Why the fuck did you think you were in here you dingbat? As a reward for most schizophrenic nutball to ever register?

Here is something for you.........6'2, 275lb former Ranger NO TALENT BUM.......
1. I know more than you think I do.
2. You are an administrator of this site.
3. I have spotted/solved more criminal activity in two years that you, TQ and Mentalcase have in your entire fucking careers.

Who is the nutball? You want to go down that road with me...........bring it on asshole. I will smack you down to ZERO. Count on it.

Now run along...................go suck Alberto Gonzales dick. He is going to need it by the time this whole sordid mess is over with.................another NO TALENT BUM. TRAITOR TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AS WELL AS OTHERS.

When I need REAL talent, I know where to get it.

jack said:
The image of Sarek sucking off Aleberto Gonzales is pretty funny.

Especially since he tries to convince everyone he is a heterosexual. Here is the plan Jack..................I am going to take Sarek down and show the American people what a scumbag he is. There are a lot of people who are getting ready to go down................powerful people who can easily squash us..............or so they have convinced themselves.

Sarek said:

Think so you NO TALENT BUM??? LEECH.........MOOCH. Timing is everything.........I always try to time my trolls for the MAXIMUM effect. You are going to be one of the last trolls. It will give you something to look forward to...........you hear me BOY? you ain't no stinkin' man, you are a COWARD.

You are so lame you don't even know who your enemies are. Trust me on this............they are going to help take you down. It has been in the works for a while........I have had to keep them at bay because they are getting impatient.

I only strike when I know I will have the MAXIMUM effect.

Sarek said:
Why the fuck did you think you were in here you dingbat?

Who the fuck do you think you are kidding Sarek?? 6'2, 275lb, former RAnger?? dream on BOY..........you live in what you fantasize were you glory days and now look at you.
Exactly what do you think you have on Mentalist, TQ, USDA or CIA that I don't already know??? I am a troll. Period. I do this stuff to fuck with YOU.

LAME
LAMOS
LAMOS

What you don't understand is the USDA was involved in a legitimate investigation that I would consider to be VITAL to our National Security. It will be the next big thing.