Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DAYCARE IS THE PROPERTY OF SAINTLUCIFER!!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Did you read that title bitches? DAYCARE has been my own forum for some time now and it shall always be mine. I would suggest a passport scheme be implemented whereupon anyone who wishes to visit the great shrine to SAINTLUCIFER that is DAYCARE must present it to yours truly. This is MY territory. Never forget it. I so thoroughly bitchslapped ZODIAC/MESSEDUP with EDNA finishing him off like hyenas feeding on the leftovers of a lion hut that he has completely gone off his rocker.

Troll Kingdom
The boy has more duals than friends.
Wait, that doesn't sound so unique here, but let's just say he has a LOT of duals.
Eggs Mayonnaise

Go Back Troll Kingdom > Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here... > The Mine Field
Reload this Page One up the bum, no harm done

Welcome, Zodiac.
You last visited: Today at 01:42 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 263.
User CP FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Ouch! Ezine New Posts Search Quick Links Chat Log Out

The Mine Field Shark infested waters where few TKers dare to venture.

Advanced Search
Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online
Go to Page...
View First Unread View First Unread
Unread Yesterday, 08:03 PM #1
CaptainWacky
Henoch's cock is HUGE!!

CaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & Cait

One up the bum, no harm done
JASfsgggggggggggggg gj apcinas g hacl charle capsp sl the ockhitler the FIB JFK PRin BALLAtgsg lkd ggggggggggg gggggg cat peorong l Bd smake me a potaot
Send a private message to CaptainWacky
Find More Posts by CaptainWacky
Add CaptainWacky to Your Buddy List
Unread Yesterday, 08:04 PM #2
Eggs Mayonnaise
Fawlty Angel

Eggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & Cait

THINGS GO BETTER WITH BUM.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Eggs Mayonnaise
Find More Posts by Eggs Mayonnaise
Add Eggs Mayonnaise to Your Buddy List
Unread Yesterday, 08:04 PM #3
CaptainWacky
Henoch's cock is HUGE!!

CaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & CaitCaptainWacky is sleeping with missmanners & Cait

I'M SHCOKED THAT YOU REPLIED TO THIS!
Unread Yesterday, 08:06 PM #4
Eggs Mayonnaise
Fawlty Angel

Eggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & CaitEggs Mayonnaise is sleeping with missmanners & Cait

MY CHALRES CAPPS ALERT WENT OFF. I LOVE THAT MAN!!!
View Public Profile
Unread Yesterday, 08:32 PM #5
CaptainWacky
Henoch's cock is HUGE!!

YOU LVOE WHAT HE's PACKING
Unread Yesterday, 08:47 PM #6
Eggs Mayonnaise
Fawlty Angel

HES NOT AS GAY AS ANTONYF BUT ID STILL HIT IT
View Public Profile
Unread Yesterday, 11:25 PM #7
Ishcabittle
Baked Tofu

Ishcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & Cait

LIST OF PEOPLE EGGS WOULDN'T HIT:

1). NIXON
2). TERRY GILLIAM
3). PRINCESS DI

THAT'S IT.

*snicker*
Ishcabittle is offline Add to Ishcabittle's TKarma Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Ishcabittle
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Ishcabittle
Find More Posts by Ishcabittle
Add Ishcabittle to Your Buddy List
Unread Today, 03:27 AM #8
Eggs Mayonnaise
Fawlty Angel

HEY! TERRY GILLIAM IS BRILLIANT AND NOT AT ALL UNFUCKABLE!!!

At least he wasn't 20 years ago.

But the other two, yeah. Being long dead and all.
View Public Profile
Unread Today, 03:57 AM #9
whisky
Space monkey fan

whisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Cait

I thought Nixons head was attactched to a giant robot body now?

Tweedle dum
Tweedle dee
Tweedle twat
whisky is offline Add to whisky's TKarma Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
whisky
View Public Profile
Send a private message to whisky
Find More Posts by whisky
Add whisky to Your Buddy List
Unread Today, 06:03 AM #10
FBI parte due
Dingoes ate my baby!

FBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & Cait

THATS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THING GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

It got a reply out of you!
-The masterful trolling of Scarlett O'Hara
FBI parte due is offline Add to FBI parte due's TKarma Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
FBI parte due
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FBI parte due
Find More Posts by FBI parte due
Add FBI parte due to Your Buddy List
Unread Today, 11:32 AM #11
Ishcabittle
Baked Tofu

Ishcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & CaitIshcabittle is sleeping with missmanners & Cait

OK, SO HERE'S THE REVISED LIST, BOILDED DOWN TO ITS PRIMARY ELEMENTS.

1). ANY DEAD PERSON

THAT'S IT.

*snicker*
Ishcabittle is offline Add to Ishcabittle's TKarma Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Ishcabittle
View Public Profile
Unread Today, 03:22 PM #12
CaptainWacky
Henoch's cock is HUGE!!

DON'T RULE OUT DEAD ELVIS
Unread Today, 06:10 PM #13
Ishcabittle
Baked Tofu

OK.

PEOPLE EGGS WOULDN'T HIT:

1). DEAD PEOPLE (EXCEPT FOR DEAD ELVIS).

HAPPY?

*snicker*
Ishcabittle
View Public Profile
Unread Today, 07:22 PM #14
Conchaga
I and I is the Rastafarai

Conchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & Cait
Send a message via AIM to Conchaga Send a message via MSN to Conchaga Send a message via Yahoo to Conchaga Send a message via Skypeâ„¢ to Conchaga

I'm sure that John Holmes would be another exception.
Conchaga is offline Add to Conchaga's TKarma Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Conchaga
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Conchaga
Find More Posts by Conchaga
Add Conchaga to Your Buddy List

vBulletin Message

Cancel Changes
Quick Reply
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted
Okay

Bold

Italic

Underline

Insert Link

Insert Image

Wrap
tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size

Switch Editor Mode
Options
Quote message in reply?
Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (1 members and 0 guests)
Zodiac*

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode
Search this Thread

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread
Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
User Control PanelPrivate MessagesSubscriptionsWho's OnlineSearch ForumsForums Home The TOP Shelf OUCH! Questions, Suggestions, and so on... Troll Kingdom Tradition Speak Freely Speak Sanely The Tea Room The Godforsaken Hell Holes Sardy's Paranormal Playground TK Historical Society Emergency and Temporary Forum Archives EFCL Emergency Forum The Skinofevil Fan Club and Campaign Headquarters Announcements The Fort The Borderlands The Bizarre Bazaar Speak Sanely Politics, Atrocities, and General Conspiracy Bullshit TK Media Center TK Writer's Workshop FIFA World Cup 2006 The Digital Abyss The Eddie "Latino Heat" Guerrero Memorial Wrestling Forum Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here... The Mine Field The Fuckers The TK Day Care Center For the Feeble Minded

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does anyone else here self-harm? CaptainWacky The Mine Field 20 09-28-2004 07:20 PM
List of posters I wish to inflict harm upon Henoch The Mine Field 14 08-30-2004 06:42 AM
Will a lightning ball harm a computer or floppies? Lack of creativity Speak Freely 4 01-05-2003 10:38 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 PM.

Contact Us - Troll Kingdom - Archive - Top

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
[page compression: 101.28 k/118.32 k (14.40%)]
Troll Kingdom
The boy has more duals than friends.
Wait, that doesn't sound so unique here, but let's just say he has a LOT of duals.
Eggs Mayonnaise

Go Back Troll Kingdom > Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here... > The Mine Field
Reload this Page One up the bum, no harm done

Welcome, Zodiac.
You last visited: Today at 01:42 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 263.
User CP FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Ouch! Ezine New Posts Search Quick Links Chat Log Out

The Mine Field Shark infested waters where few TKers dare to venture.

Advanced Search
Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online
Go to Page...
View First Unread View First Unread
Unread Yesterday, 08:03 PM #1
CaptainWacky
Henoch's cock is HUGE!!

One up the bum, no harm done
JASfsgggggggggggggg gj apcinas g hacl charle capsp sl the ockhitler the FIB JFK PRin BALLAtgsg lkd ggggggggggg gggggg cat peorong l Bd smake me a potaot
Unread Yesterday, 08:04 PM #2
Eggs Mayonnaise
Fawlty Angel

THINGS GO BETTER WITH BUM.
View Public Profile
Unread Yesterday, 08:04 PM #3
CaptainWacky
Henoch's cock is HUGE!!

I'M SHCOKED THAT YOU REPLIED TO THIS!
Unread Yesterday, 08:06 PM #4
Eggs Mayonnaise
Fawlty Angel

MY CHALRES CAPPS ALERT WENT OFF. I LOVE THAT MAN!!!
View Public Profile
Unread Yesterday, 08:32 PM #5
CaptainWacky
Henoch's cock is HUGE!!

YOU LVOE WHAT HE's PACKING
Unread Yesterday, 08:47 PM #6
Eggs Mayonnaise
Fawlty Angel

HES NOT AS GAY AS ANTONYF BUT ID STILL HIT IT
View Public Profile
Unread Yesterday, 11:25 PM #7
Ishcabittle
Baked Tofu

1). NIXON
2). TERRY GILLIAM
3). PRINCESS DI

THAT'S IT.

*snicker*
Ishcabittle
View Public Profile
Unread Today, 03:27 AM #8
Eggs Mayonnaise
Fawlty Angel

HEY! TERRY GILLIAM IS BRILLIANT AND NOT AT ALL UNFUCKABLE!!!

At least he wasn't 20 years ago.

But the other two, yeah. Being long dead and all.
View Public Profile
Unread Today, 03:57 AM #9
whisky
Space monkey fan

whisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Caitwhisky is sleeping with missmanners & Cait

I thought Nixons head was attactched to a giant robot body now?

Tweedle dum
Tweedle dee
Tweedle twat
whisky is offline Add to whisky's TKarma Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
whisky
View Public Profile
Send a private message to whisky
Find More Posts by whisky
Add whisky to Your Buddy List
Unread Today, 06:03 AM #10
FBI parte due
Dingoes ate my baby!

FBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & CaitFBI parte due is sleeping with missmanners & Cait

THATS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THING GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

It got a reply out of you!
-The masterful trolling of Scarlett O'Hara
FBI parte due is offline Add to FBI parte due's TKarma Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
FBI parte due
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FBI parte due
Find More Posts by FBI parte due
Add FBI parte due to Your Buddy List
Unread Today, 11:32 AM #11
Ishcabittle
Baked Tofu

OK, SO HERE'S THE REVISED LIST, BOILDED DOWN TO ITS PRIMARY ELEMENTS.

1). ANY DEAD PERSON

THAT'S IT.

*snicker*
Ishcabittle
View Public Profile
Unread Today, 03:22 PM #12
CaptainWacky
Henoch's cock is HUGE!!

DON'T RULE OUT DEAD ELVIS
Unread Today, 06:10 PM #13
Ishcabittle
Baked Tofu

OK.

PEOPLE EGGS WOULDN'T HIT:

1). DEAD PEOPLE (EXCEPT FOR DEAD ELVIS).

HAPPY?

*snicker*
Ishcabittle
View Public Profile
Unread Today, 07:22 PM #14
Conchaga
I and I is the Rastafarai

Conchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & CaitConchaga is sleeping with missmanners & Cait
Send a message via AIM to Conchaga Send a message via MSN to Conchaga Send a message via Yahoo to Conchaga Send a message via Skypeâ„¢ to Conchaga

I'm sure that John Holmes would be another exception.
Conchaga is offline Add to Conchaga's TKarma Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Conchaga
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Conchaga
Find More Posts by Conchaga
Add Conchaga to Your Buddy List

vBulletin Message

Cancel Changes
Quick Reply
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted
Okay

Bold

Italic

Underline

Insert Link

Insert Image

Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size

Switch Editor Mode
Options
Quote message in reply?
Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (1 members and 0 guests)
Zodiac*

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode
Search this Thread

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread
Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
User Control PanelPrivate MessagesSubscriptionsWho's OnlineSearch ForumsForums Home The TOP Shelf OUCH! Questions, Suggestions, and so on... Troll Kingdom Tradition Speak Freely Speak Sanely The Tea Room The Godforsaken Hell Holes Sardy's Paranormal Playground TK Historical Society Emergency and Temporary Forum Archives EFCL Emergency Forum The Skinofevil Fan Club and Campaign Headquarters Announcements The Fort The Borderlands The Bizarre Bazaar Speak Sanely Politics, Atrocities, and General Conspiracy Bullshit TK Media Center TK Writer's Workshop FIFA World Cup 2006 The Digital Abyss The Eddie "Latino Heat" Guerrero Memorial Wrestling Forum Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here... The Mine Field The Fuckers The TK Day Care Center For the Feeble Minded

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does anyone else here self-harm? CaptainWacky The Mine Field 20 09-28-2004 07:20 PM
List of posters I wish to inflict harm upon Henoch The Mine Field 14 08-30-2004 06:42 AM
Will a lightning ball harm a computer or floppies? Lack of creativity Speak Freely 4 01-05-2003 10:38 PM