Dead Chimp cartoon linked to Obama? HUH?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Uhhh, yep.

The Obama-haters at Rupert Murdoch's Post will claim innocence till they're blue in the face. But like Fox News, they will sneak these kinds of digs in once in a while just to please their ignorant base audience with a wink.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
The cartoon was so blatantly racist I'm pretty damn surprised it got to print.

But did anyone read about the actual chimp attack?

The fucking thing ATE HER FACE. We're talking her jaw, eyes and nose.

Note to self:

Chimps are not as friendly as they look and never try and make one drink PG Tips as an adorable photo opportunity.

chucklemeister

Loveable fuzzball!
That is what is amusing about the Planet of the Apes movies. The chimps were the pacifist and the gorillas were the warriors. Where as gorillas are actually more docile than chimpanzees.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
She deserves it.

Case in point.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtOW1CxHvNY"]YouTube - Speaker Pelosi Presents Capitol Cat Cam[/ame]

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Uhhh, yep.

The Obama-haters at Rupert Murdoch's Post will claim innocence till they're blue in the face. But like Fox News, they will sneak these kinds of digs in once in a while just to please their ignorant base audience with a wink.

Uhhh, pardon me but WHAT THE FUCK DO GODDAMN DEMOCRATS GIVE A FUCKING SHIT FOR?!

You've got all but a very few media outlets have their lips squarely planted on Obama and the Left's collective asses! Now you fucking know how it feels you fucking whiney goddamn babies.

FYI, Obama looks like a goddamn monkey, deal with it. If he was all white and had that ugly mug he'd still look like a monkey so don't be so quick to play the race card.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
GWB looked like; hell, even acted like a monkey, yet the right wasn't too thrilled whenever it was pointed out.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Uhhh, pardon me but WHAT THE FUCK DO GODDAMN DEMOCRATS GIVE A FUCKING SHIT FOR?!

You've got all but a very few media outlets have their lips squarely planted on Obama and the Left's collective asses! Now you fucking know how it feels you fucking whiney goddamn babies.

FYI, Obama looks like a goddamn monkey, deal with it. If he was all white and had that ugly mug he'd still look like a monkey so don't be so quick to play the race card.
Pace yourself, love. We had to suffer the last 8 years. Now it's your turn for a while. It's just the way things roll.

:smooch:

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
That is what is amusing about the Planet of the Apes movies. The chimps were the pacifist and the gorillas were the warriors. Where as gorillas are actually more docile than chimpanzees.
Yeah, but FIGHTIN' GORILLAS are so much more cinematic:

03e80d1d.jpg

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
The cartoon was so blatantly racist I'm pretty damn surprised it got to print.

But did anyone read about the actual chimp attack?

The fucking thing ATE HER FACE. We're talking her jaw, eyes and nose.

Note to self:

Chimps are not as friendly as they look and never try and make one drink PG Tips as an adorable photo opportunity.

Nothing racist about it, but then again, you LIBTARDS always see racism in everything. The man IS a lowly cupcakeER. Do make certain you never forget this.