Dear BDM, Darth Sickle, and Laker_Girl

Fuck you.

And what I mean by 'fuck you' is fuck you and your god damn PATHETIC Eagles.

Piss ant of a team to be swept and destroyed by the Cowboys.

Fucking sad.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
*sigh*

when they are right they are right

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Agreed, the whole team is a disgrace. Both McNabb AND Reid need to be gone, but they just extended Reid. So instead of McNabbl almost getting us to the next level, it'll be Kevin Kolb almost getting us to the next level.

PATHETIC IS TOO LIGHT A WORD! THEY WERE FUCKING AMATEURISH!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I thought Vick played on Saturday?

Big Dick McGee

No, was in there for like 2 plays, and one of them he threw a beautiful pass for a touchdown. Believe me, I was yelling at the tv for him to start the second half, but by then it was already an unwinnable game.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
and the other one he fumbled.

They should paint the football to look like a puppy. Then he would kill it!!!

I did not want Dallas to win. I figured after the ass whooping the Cowboys gave the Eagles at home, the Eagles would march into Arlington with something to prove.

Jesus Christ was I ever so wrong.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
It truly is disgraceful to lose to the cowgirls in all three games this season. At least the Phillies and the Flyers are still half-decent. I'm actually looking forward to Philly's new MLS team, the Philadelphia Union.

Problem is, the stadium is in the middle of nowhere and Philly already has all four major sports franchises. The fanbase is gonna be slim (in numbers, that is).

Big Dick McGee

Dude, c'mon, let's be real. The only way a soccer league would draw in the Philly area would be if it were a nude women's league, led by Heather Mitts and Sofia Vergara. There just aren't enough Mexicans in the area to support soccer.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Been to Norristown lately?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
^ No kidding! Also, there's a ton of them running around SE Philly. The Italians are on the decline. Tons of Asians over here, too. Tickets are super-cheap. Compared to the $75/person you'd spend on going to a Phillies or Eagles game, you really only spend $30 or so.

As I said before, the big problem is that they built the stadium in the middle of bumblefuck PA.

Big Dick McGee

Eh, Chester's not so bad. But there's no way you'll get 18,500 soccer fans there for every game. The LA Galaxy have a 27,000-seat stadium, and they average about 19,000 fans. That's with Beckham, and a population of 10M+ (just in L.A. County). The entire Delaware Valley only has around 5M people. Also, the community is much, much more diverse here, with people from many Latino countries, as well as a large Asian and African community.

So, basically you have maybe 2M-3M (conservatively) people who are rabid for soccer, but they can't even sell out regular season games. I think the Philly Union will be a disaster. I hate to say it, but it's probably true.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Dallas is going to get crushed by the Saints. 'Nuff said.

Big Dick McGee

^^Actually, they're playing the team that's from the land of your anscestors. Yah, the Vikings, don'tcha know.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm aware of the disasterous results the Philly Union is going to have. We had a successful arena football team and nobody came to watch them. Philly has already attempted to have a pro soccer team before. Remember the KiXX?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I mean when and IF they can beat the Vikings.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Backpedal much :bigass:

Big Dick McGee

I'm aware of the disasterous results the Philly Union is going to have. We had a successful arena football team and nobody came to watch them. Philly has already attempted to have a pro soccer team before. Remember the KiXX?

The Philly Soul were a joke, though. I know a bunch of guys who dropped $100 on season tix ("What, man, it's only $100 for the whole season for lower-level tix!!"), went to the first game, then never went back again. They all said it wasn't worth the $5 a game to park.

At least MLS is world-class sports. I mean, these guys are equivalent to MLB or NFL players with regard to their sport, while Arena Football is more like low minor leagues. Hey, I'll root for any Philly sports team; I actually still have a picture of the Philadelphia Stars USFL team buried somewhere in my garage.